+ Reply to Thread

D actually showed up!!!

title is my point nuf said
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Re: D actually showed up!!!

Giants defense is great against overrated crap quarterbacks!

[quote user="jaygoon"]Giants defense is great against overrated crap quarterbacks![/quote]

Assuming great means didn't suck.
    #80 et reversus est fortitudo

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="jaygoon"]Giants defense is great against overrated crap quarterbacks![/quote] Assuming great means didn't suck.[/quote]CANT YOU ALL GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDIT IS DUE? we played an outstanding game today when it was all on the line.

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="jaygoon"]Giants defense is great against overrated crap quarterbacks![/quote] Assuming great means didn't suck.[/quote]CANT YOU ALL GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDIT IS DUE? we played an outstanding game today when it was all on the line.[/quote]

I have stated in many threads that I am thrilled with the win.

I will not pretend it was a well played game, that would be an insult to well played games. The Giants beat a mediocre team today by being a little bit better on both sides of the ball. In addition, the Giant defense was significantly better this week than it has been in a long time.

I'm glad we won.

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="jaygoon"]Giants defense is great against overrated crap quarterbacks![/quote] Assuming great means didn't suck.[/quote]CANT YOU ALL GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDIT IS DUE? we played an outstanding game today when it was all on the line.[/quote] I have stated in many threads that I am thrilled with the win. I will not pretend it was a well played game, that would be an insult to well played games. The Giants beat a mediocre team today by being a little bit better on both sides of the ball. In addition, the Giant defense was significantly better this week than it has been in a long time. I'm glad we won.[/quote]i agree with all points of your reply except the D was on point for most of the game they actually played hungry today

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="jaygoon"]Giants defense is great against overrated crap quarterbacks![/quote] Assuming great means didn't suck.[/quote]CANT YOU ALL GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDIT IS DUE? we played an outstanding game today when it was all on the line.[/quote] I have stated in many threads that I am thrilled with the win. I will not pretend it was a well played game, that would be an insult to well played games. The Giants beat a mediocre team today by being a little bit better on both sides of the ball. In addition, the Giant defense was significantly better this week than it has been in a long time. I'm glad we won.[/quote]i agree with all points of your reply except the D was on point for most of the game they actually played hungry today[/quote]

But where was that hunger against Washington?!?!? Makes no sense the way these guys play.

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="jaygoon"]Giants defense is great against overrated crap quarterbacks![/quote] Assuming great means didn't suck.[/quote]CANT YOU ALL GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDIT IS DUE? we played an outstanding game today when it was all on the line.[/quote] I have stated in many threads that I am thrilled with the win. I will not pretend it was a well played game, that would be an insult to well played games. The Giants beat a mediocre team today by being a little bit better on both sides of the ball. In addition, the Giant defense was significantly better this week than it has been in a long time. I'm glad we won.[/quote]i agree with all points of your reply except the D was on point for most of the game they actually played hungry today[/quote]

OK - I'm cool with that.

Maybe I'm judging too harshly,

[quote user="53canton"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="jaygoon"]Giants defense is great against overrated crap quarterbacks![/quote] Assuming great means didn't suck.[/quote]CANT YOU ALL GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDIT IS DUE? we played an outstanding game today when it was all on the line.[/quote] I have stated in many threads that I am thrilled with the win. I will not pretend it was a well played game, that would be an insult to well played games. The Giants beat a mediocre team today by being a little bit better on both sides of the ball. In addition, the Giant defense was significantly better this week than it has been in a long time. I'm glad we won.[/quote]i agree with all points of your reply except the D was on point for most of the game they actually played hungry today[/quote] But where was that hunger against Washington?!?!? Makes no sense the way these guys play.[/quote]i wish i could tell you. if i was a player or a coach i am sure it would not be the missing element. I played footbal and coached and as of yet i still am hungry even when watching and my teams never left the table hungry(played hearts out). win or lose you play 60min and come back a week later and do it again week in and week out.