+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: RGIII out 6-8 months with complete ACL, LCL tears.

his recovery for what ever he will have done is not only just about rehab its about a person's individual make. up. Adrien Petersen didnt just heal so well and fast because of his fitness level it has to do with his bodies ability to heal.
    Look what happned to Willis McGehee in college. If you havent seen go you tube it. His knee was bent back in the opposite direction.....very severe. yet he came back and has had a good career running the ball. Other players that would have been career ending. A lot depends on the idivduals physiology and make up. They all get the bets docs and care in the NFL
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    How long did it take AP to recover from a completely torn ACL and MCL?
    And what effect has that had on his game or his approach to the game?

RGIII is also a lot younger, meaning his mentality is different.

Banned
    Can/Will RG3 come back and play? Yes I believe that he will, however he may never have the same burst that he did before but I have seen people come back from worse injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    This thread has been created two dozen times already...
    In other news, Andre Brown broke his fibula...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Anyone see that RG3 gif??

I saw an RG3 logo/gif that was hilarious of an RG and a G shaped like a wheelchair. Anyone seen that? I saw it on a guys phone but didn't know him and ididn't ask for a copy of it. Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
    I saw an RG3 logo/gif that was hilarious of an RG and a G shaped like a wheelchair. Anyone seen that? I saw it on a guys phone but didn't know him and ididn't ask for a copy of it. Brilliant!
    Probably not that funny in this thread

RG III To Undergo Surgery On Torn LCL In Right Knee

http://www.csnwashington.com/footbal...his-right-knee

Excerpt: "Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will undergo surgery on a torn LCL in his right knee, and at that time, noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrew will determine how much damage has been done to the ACL, according to reports from ESPN and NFL Network.

It’s believed that Griffin was examined by Andrews in Pensacola, Fla., on Tuesday. No timetable was given for the procedure or the recovery." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

"Anyone excited that RG3 only needs LCL surgery don't get too hyped. If there is indeed a partial ACL tear, it will get repaired, too, and there is exactly one way to repair an ACL tear: Reconstructive surgery. Yes, that means a lengthy rehab. Granted, if it's only a tiny tiny tear to the ACL, rehabbing and bypassing surgery would be an option, but it's an unintelligent one. The ACL simply doesn't get the blood supply needed to eventually fully heal itself, so Griffin would be playing on a ligament that never quite reached 100%. After what already happened, that would be a bad move by the Skins.

Also worth noting: There was a recent athlete who attempted to rehab a partially torn ACL and return to action, Giants corner Terrell Thomas. By early September, though, after all that time proved fruitless, he underwent ACL surgery..."

Via ebenezer samuel on Twitter. Idk how to link that

RGIII out 6-8 months with complete ACL, LCL tears.

That should slow him down a bit. It would suck to be a Redskins fan right now.

+ Reply to Thread