+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: RGIII out 6-8 months with complete ACL, LCL tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    No. You've never had any class so why start now?
    +1

Im not big on class. But at the end of the day i think some people need to understand that this is just a game. There is more meaning to life than football. Laughing at injuries is pretty low, even if the player is on a rival team.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    +1

Im not big on class. But at the end of the day i think some people need to understand that this is just a game. There is more meaning to life than football. Laughing at injuries is pretty low, even if the player is on a rival team.
    I don't know if it's people laughing at him but rather the fact that everybody knew with his style of play that it was going to happen, factered in that the hapless skins finally catch a break in RG3. how ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    +1

Pretty much. Hate on the jerseys, not the people in them.

Banned
    I live in Washington DC area and deal with all the insults about Eli looking like the “missing link” or “bean stork with sickle cell” or “idiot savant” etc.....etc...... So I make fun of RG III and call him Roach With Braids or Reptile Dysfunction but under no circumstances am I happy that this wonderful young man may have some serious damage to his knee. I am not stating that I think it was unexpected because it was expected if he started against Seattle. He showed a great deal of courage yesterday and I wish him the best in his recovery.

Veteran
    or the even more important part that this a giants forum ffs and we should be talking about the giants and the giants players.. not other players on other teams no..?! there's a reason there's a smack talk forum and a "general sports" forum..

Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    or the even more important part that this a giants forum ffs and we should be talking about the giants and the giants players.. not other players on other teams no..?! there's a reason there's a smack talk forum and a "general sports" forum..
    like somebody said before,,"don't be that guy"....your chapping your lips on the wrong butt, Mauser.

Veteran
    lol.. im not chapping my lips for no one but whatever dude, you can't say i'm wrong.. im just trying to read giants news and all i see are rg3 threads.. there are rules for a reason no?

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    like somebody said before,,"don't be that guy"....your chapping your lips on the wrong butt, Mauser.
    The thread will be moved once a mod sees it. This is probably the 222nd Griffin thread created today.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Let's say he loses some speed. He runs a 4.35 now, so he drops to a 4.5 which is a tremendous drop. Nicks and Cruz run around 4.5. He still would present the same basic threat to run at QB. He doesn't need to be great at reading defense he just needs to be good. He will still retain his ability to extend the play and give his receivers a chance to get open much like Big Ben does. From what I've seen he's more accurate than all of the rookie Qbs. As for reading defense we don't know yet, but he hasn't shown anybody he can't read defense with his 104 regular season QB rating. It seems like your hoping for something bad, but there is no proof of it.

I personally am not a Shanahan fan. Give me TD, Elway, Rod Smith, Shannon Sharpe, and that Denver O-line and I'll look great too. Just b/c you have great players doesn't mean you're not a great coach, but Elway, perhaps the most important piece of that puzzle, was great long before Shanahan came to town.
    RG III was clocked at 4.41. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/27/sports/football/robert-griffin-iii-impresses-with-speed-at-nfl-combine.html?_r=0

Mike Vick was clocked at 4.33.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Vick
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 01-08-2013 at 03:56 AM.

Banned
    That is terrible. My prayers are with him for a full recovery and fast one.

+ Reply to Thread