+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: RGIII out 6-8 months with complete ACL, LCL tears.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    these boards are full of that guy,,,if you dont like the thread skip it and don't post,,plain and simple.
    yeah and they are also full of a thing called RULES..

if you and others would follow the god damn rules me and a lot of people wanting to know about the giants wouldnt have to skip over threads like these..

mother****ers dont follow the rules yet im the sob.. whatever man..

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Let's say he loses some speed. He runs a 4.35 now, so he drops to a 4.5 which is a tremendous drop. Nicks and Cruz run around 4.5. He still would present the same basic threat to run at QB. He doesn't need to be great at reading defense he just needs to be good. He will still retain his ability to extend the play and give his receivers a chance to get open much like Big Ben does. From what I've seen he's more accurate than all of the rookie Qbs. As for reading defense we don't know yet, but he hasn't shown anybody he can't read defense with his 104 regular season QB rating. It seems like your hoping for something bad, but there is no proof of it.

I personally am not a Shanahan fan. Give me TD, Elway, Rod Smith, Shannon Sharpe, and that Denver O-line and I'll look great too. Just b/c you have great players doesn't mean you're not a great coach, but Elway, perhaps the most important piece of that puzzle, was great long before Shanahan came to town.
    i dont think ur grasping what im saying, or im doing a poor job explaining. i dont think theres anything wrong with rgknee. i think he is still gonna be awesome. just not THAT guy people thought a month ago. i also believe its gonna be a long, hard road for him. ive said repeatedly that i know hes as talented as they come, strong an arm as they come, and fast as they come.

my points are not with him, except for the point that hes the unfortunate target of washingtons terribleness, they are with the redskins organization. the whole 1 read spread option, while did produce tremendous success, did not require more than 1 read really. it was 1 read, take off or adlib. its why when he lost his legs, he looked completely different and much less lethal. its not rgknees fault really that they didnt have him master reading defenses in a legit pro nfl offense, its the redskins org. thats the only joy i get from this, is that somehow they ****ed up the situation, even with rgknee.

i realize ur a big fan of his, cant say i disagree or feel differently. but all ive discussed, perhaps rudely to some, is the pension of the redskins FO/coaching staffs decisions with rgknee and the end result before us. the future looked so bright for them, and while that future still is in sight, it got awfully overcast...
    rgknees a victim of the redskins
    Last edited by giantsfan420; 01-08-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I don't know if it's people laughing at him but rather the fact that everybody knew with his style of play that it was going to happen, factered in that the hapless skins finally catch a break in RG3. how ironic.
    dudes just got a raging hard on for me. notice the two, and only two, took it to that extreme. reason why? bc thats what theyre capable of. i meant no words in any way those 2 will ever interpret them, so never rely on them to assess anything i say as it will be severely flawed and biased.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i dont think ur grasping what im saying, or im doing a poor job explaining. i dont think theres anything wrong with rgknee. i think he is still gonna be awesome. just not THAT guy people thought a month ago. i also believe its gonna be a long, hard road for him. ive said repeatedly that i know hes as talented as they come, strong an arm as they come, and fast as they come.

my points are not with him, except for the point that hes the unfortunate target of washingtons terribleness, they are with the redskins organization. the whole 1 read spread option, while did produce tremendous success, did not require more than 1 read really. it was 1 read, take off or adlib. its why when he lost his legs, he looked completely different and much less lethal. its not rgknees fault really that they didnt have him master reading defenses in a legit pro nfl offense, its the redskins org. thats the only joy i get from this, is that somehow they ****ed up the situation, even with rgknee.

i realize ur a big fan of his, cant say i disagree or feel differently. but all ive discussed, perhaps rudely to some, is the pension of the redskins FO/coaching staffs decisions with rgknee and the end result before us. the future looked so bright for them, and while that future still is in sight, it got awfully overcast...
    rgknees a victim of the redskins
    I'm not a fan of RG3, but I'm here in DC so I've had to watch these Deadskins games all season. I finally got to see Wilson and Luck this year and I thought he was the most accurate out of the three.

I blame the Redskins for this. Designed off tackle runs for the QB, and this bogus college offense that puts your QB in great positions to get wacked all game long. It put them in a position to win now, but not in the long term. I think they tweak the offense the more comfortable he gets dropping back.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I'm not a fan of RG3, but I'm here in DC so I've had to watch these Deadskins games all season. I finally got to see Wilson and Luck this year and I thought he was the most accurate out of the three.

I blame the Redskins for this. Designed off tackle runs for the QB, and this bogus college offense that puts your QB in great positions to get wacked all game long. It put them in a position to win now, but not in the long term. I think they tweak the offense the more comfortable he gets dropping back.
    great post. thats exactly my sentiments. only i choose to call him rgknee bc i think it pokes fun at the redskins. the redskins epic failure in handling rg3 is somewhat a relief considering how strong theyd be if he were healthy, mastering pro nfl offenses... "i have no class." pls lmfao, i know u didnt make that claim but please...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    lol.. im not chapping my lips for no one but whatever dude, you can't say i'm wrong.. im just trying to read giants news and all i see are rg3 threads.. there are rules for a reason no?
    Thats because we are going to post about what is going on in NFL. Yes we are NY Giants fans but we are football fans too. It sucks that NY Giants don’t make playoffs but we are still going to be watching playoffs.

Snyder and his buffoonery is always at the center of attention in the NFC East. Incredible that they potentially threw away the career of dynamic QB who was just scratching the surface. That said, he was small for the position and many predicted that his body would not hold up with the style of his play. Incredibly sad....

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan554 View Post
    I just got this off of NFL.com

An MRI on the Washington Redskins' rookie quarterback revealed he has partial tears to the anterior cruciate and lateral collateral ligaments in his right knee, team sources told NFL.com's Jeff Darlington on Monday. However, it is not known if the damage seen in the results is old or new, the sources said.

Mark Maske and Mike Jones of The Washington Post first reported the MRI results.
    Griffin left Sunday's 24-14 NFC wild-card loss to the Seattle Seahawks in the fourth quarter because of the knee injury.
    Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said at his Monday news conference that Griffin's MRI was "open to interpretation" so the team is sending him to Dr. James Andrews in Florida. Redskins owner Dan Snyder reportedly will accompany Griffin to Florida, which is not a great sign. The Washington Post report supported the notion that more interpretation is necessary, but things clearly aren't looking good.

"One person with knowledge of the situation said Griffin might have to undergo exploratory surgery to determine the extent of the damage and whether the injuries are new," the report stated. "Another said Griffin hopes to avoid full-blown reconstructive surgery if the tears are partial, even if they are new injuries."
    Griffin's test results remain open for interpretation, and Andrews should provide a final answer Tuesday. It's too early to jump to conclusions, but Monday's news on balance looks
    You have to post the link

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...l-test-reveals
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-08-2013 at 06:47 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Robert Griffin III Partially tore ACL, LCL, Test Reveal (NFL.COM)

This thread has been created two dozen times already...

+ Reply to Thread