+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: RGIII out 6-8 months with complete ACL, LCL tears.

Really? I didn't see one on the first three pages, I easily could have missed it though.
    Last edited by NYGfanNC; 01-08-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Veteran
    Hate to say this but I called this a few weeks ago.....

You have your savior of the franchise running like a running back on every other play and doesnt slide or anything and takes huge hits in his tiny framed body! hmm should anyone be shocked ? how many full seasons has Vick played ???

I rest my case.

Veteran
    They should have been careful with him and only run if he had to not run on design. Man you have Morris and great blocking line. They should have limited him running and prolong his career that way.

I really feel badly for him. I said to my son after the original injury, that it was likely more than they were letting on. You don't need to be an orthopod to see his knee was totally wrenched on the original hit. He clearly was not the same. He is the future of that team and now that is in question. Maybe he'll pull an A Peterson..who knows? But if i were a Skins fan..I'd be really nervous and perhaps upset right now.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Snyder and his buffoonery is always at the center of attention in the NFC East. Incredible that they potentially threw away the career of dynamic QB who was just scratching the surface. That said, he was small for the position and many predicted that his body would not hold up with the style of his play. Incredibly sad....
    I think he'll be fine. More and more athletes are coming back strong after acl surgeries. He's young. Although I don't know what a LCL is.
    Do agree with him being smallish for the NFL. He really would be perfect for the CFL unfortunately the pay is slightly less.. And by slightly I mean not even in the same stratosphere. Lol.

Veteran
    Did you see the Ravens game when his Knee buckled. ??

I think he will never be the same ever again. Sure, he can rebound from it, but he isn't Adrian Peterson. When you're this young and you go through this many injuries, you will be scarred.

Watch him play afraid. He'll have to change his whole style of game around.

Everybody here has all these dire predictions.
    The reality is that none of us know anything about his injury. It could be serious or he could be back next season as good as new with no change in his game.
    None of us know.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The reality is that none of us know anything about his injury. It could be serious or he could be back next season as good as new with no change in his game.
    None of us know.
    If it's a partial torn ACL, LCL, it's pretty bad. Isn't this the 100% factual diagnostic?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    None of us know.
    Of course no one here is a doctor at all (might be a few fans that are) and we haven't seeing him up close but that knee is and was obviously in bad shape. Anyone who so it buckle knows it was BAD! Putting my dislike for the Skins aside, they really mistreated his knee issue. Can he bounce back? maybe but this is the second time in his career he has hurt that knee. And I have a friend that Tore his ACL, MCL, and PCL, and that was 8 years ago, he says his knee is not the same ever, he feels its always weak and always has that fear of it tearing again because his knee gives out when he is trying to play basketball or baseball. not easy at all

+ Reply to Thread