+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    How long did it take AP to recover from a completely torn ACL and MCL?And what effect has that had on his game or his approach to the game?
    Adrian Peterson is built like the incredible hulk, RG3 although not weak, is very skinny and his legs and knees are not as strong as AP's. AP is physically superior than RG3.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    Now how many draft pics did the deadskins give up for that pick again what was it 4?

If RG3 indeed has a PCL tear, he will never be the same again. ACL injuries are very common, the surgery and the therapy needed to get to 100% have nearly been perfected. PCL injuries are rare and surgeons don't have alot of experience handling them, the location of the PCL also plays a role in the surgery's difficulty. Its hidden, difficult to reach and correct. Also the surgery for acl and PCL will have to be done separately, with proper post surgery therapy after each surgery which will prolong his downtime. If he has both ACL and PCL tear, look for him to struggle to get ready for 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    This thread has been created two dozen times already...
    So has yours, Mr. thread police.
    Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

Veteran
    Bottom line is he never should have been in the game after the first quarter. His knee was buckling when he was PASSING the ball, not just running.

I listened to Mike on WFAN saying that the doctor was on the sidelines, and said he was ok, but I dont know how anyone watching the televised game with replay could possibly have thought he was ok to play.

Maybe he was ok in a medical sense, but no way was he ok in a football sense.

Small quarterback who makes his living by running or being a threat to run...takes huge hits...already had a concussion and knee injury in his first season. Does it take Kreskin to predict the probable outcome?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 45Jones View Post
    Small quarterback who makes his living by running or being a threat to run...takes huge hits...already had a concussion and knee injury in his first season. Does it take Kreskin to predict the probable outcome?
    All i know is that Griffin could of sat out, many blame and hate Cutler for what he did but in a way Cutler was looking out for his health. After the fans stop cheering you on, all the fame and money is over not even the NFL takes care of the players (according to ex players) so why should the players risk potential life threatening injuries to win a game? I agree with hustle and playing thru a sore ankle or shoulder but a potential knee tear or concussion, i don't have a problem with any player sitting themselves out.

The unfortunate part is that he was injured before he went down as well. We don't know all the facts, but it's not looking good.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Banned
    If he does not go in the shop for repairs and expects it to heal on its own, he will never be the same.....I've seen a lot of athletes who are scared of operations and they evntually pay the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Everybody here has all these dire predictions.
    The reality is that none of us know anything about his injury. It could be serious or he could be back next season as good as new with no change in his game.
    None of us know.
    Highly unlikely as good as new. That would be the exception.