+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Cousins throws a better ball than RGIII. He looks to be a decent pocket passer.

It will be interesting to see of the NFL presses the case that the Dr. didn't OK him to rfeturn to play in the game he was hurt in
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It will be interesting to see of the NFL presses the case that the Dr. didn't OK him to rfeturn to play in the game he was hurt in
    Kinda weird that the doctor was kicked out of the little room so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Gotta disagree with you. RGIII throws the ball well. We'll see how his career goes, but I think he will turn himself into a more conventional QB to avoid injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by giants-_- View Post
    To use his qb like meat like that and go against doc orders....i dont even like the redskins but wtf hope he is okay
    this

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Kinda weird that the doctor was kicked out of the little room so quickly.
    In an environment where the NFL is clearly trying to protect players from injury, I would think they would at least investigate if Griffin was cleared to return to that game or not.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Anyone that follows the draft page or me on Twitter knows that I had a feeling this was going to happen to RG3. His frame is skinny and lanky especially in the legs. He wont last .he will have to change his style of play or he will be like Vick playing 10-12 games a year

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Cousins is a pocket passer . Cousins isnt a bad QB. I dont think he has the upside of a lot of prospects but I dont doubt he could be a starter

I don't understand. Aaron Rodgers runs all the time, but he is relatively healthy minus those few concussions he's received the a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    In an environment where the NFL is clearly trying to protect players from injury, I would think they would at least investigate if Griffin was cleared to return to that game or not.
    They should, dude might have torn something for all we know.