+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: RGIII out 6-8 months with complete ACL, LCL tears.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    also tore his mcl from what i've read. washington completely ****ed up an un****able situation lmao. with when he injured it, he'll have zero offseason. so 2 offseasons that could have been crucial in him learning to read defenses have gone wasted lmao. then u figure, he wont be near as mobile when he does get back for at least a yr with the injuries he suffered and the knowledge we have on microfracture surgeries. yes AP is an exception, ask gmen0820 the rule, he'll tell ya.

rgknee is now a toss up if he'll ever be the player many thought just a month ago. i cant believe they played him when dr james andrews, best in the biz, was saying he was having nightmares about rgknee playing and hurting himself in ways that cant be repaired...and thats what happened. that knee will NEVER be the same, the rehab process will take forever, then hes gonna have to relearn how to throw...wow...is it wrong for me to be somewhat happy?
    I know He is on a rival team, but dont you think name calling and laughing at an injury is going a little too far?

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    No....you shouldn't be happy.But Dan Synder - the guy who called the Giants mother ****ers - isn't happy today,. and I'm happy about that.
    And we can laugh at all those Skin fans who are so upset with Mara, which is hilarious to begin with.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    also tore his mcl from what i've read. washington completely ****ed up an un****able situation lmao. with when he injured it, he'll have zero offseason. so 2 offseasons that could have been crucial in him learning to read defenses have gone wasted lmao. then u figure, he wont be near as mobile when he does get back for at least a yr with the injuries he suffered and the knowledge we have on microfracture surgeries. yes AP is an exception, ask gmen0820 the rule, he'll tell ya.

rgknee is now a toss up if he'll ever be the player many thought just a month ago. i cant believe they played him when dr james andrews, best in the biz, was saying he was having nightmares about rgknee playing and hurting himself in ways that cant be repaired...and thats what happened. that knee will NEVER be the same, the rehab process will take forever, then hes gonna have to relearn how to throw...wow...is it wrong for me to be somewhat happy?
    obviously not happy about what happened to rgknee, but def. happy about what happened to the redskins? is that wrong?

How many games in a row has Eli played? People really get caught up.in the hype and don't realize how important it is for QBs to protect themselves.

5trive for Fiv5

You keep calling him Rgknee and you keep talking about how much this injury is going to now set him back. How is that now being happy about what happened to him?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    How many games in a row has Eli played? People really get caught up.in the hype and don't realize how important it is for QBs to protect themselves.
    as fun and entertaining, and even dominant, that dual threat qbs can be in the nfl, this sort of situation is all too familiar. its why teams dont like to mortgage the future on the risk...

i mean honestly, what do the redskins do now? theyre gonna start cousins to begin the preseason and maybe even reg season id bet. hes shown hes capable. i mean the entire situation sux for rgknee really. terribly unlucky but he was the one who didnt listen to the dr...

It's bitter sweet because I like the kid I just hate the people he plays for.

I'd laugh at Shanahan's faulty management of his QBs instead. It's RG3's rookie year and there was no reason to risk his health that early for a playoff run you never had much of a chance to win anyway.

While I odnt agree with laughing at him I understamd the sentiment. Its not the injury that is laughable its the fact that everyone from fan to analyst, to NFL coaches, to RG3's family knew this was coming. When it came and he got hurt the first time, the laughably run skins in true Dan Snyder fashion then did the absolute worst possible thing they could and let him play on it.

Ruin this kids career becuase they finally had a legitimate chance to make postseason splash, sort of, thats the joke. Jesus, when you get to the endzone, try to act like you have been there before.

enigma and texturedj, yeah thats where i was coming from.

+ Reply to Thread