+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will the Eagles hire Rob as HC

Will the Eagles hire Rob as HC

Anyone know why they fired Rob Ryan to begin with, and during a time their rival is searching for a new coach. It will absolutely suck if Eagles get Rob Ryan

Because Jerry Jones is absolutely delusional and wants complete control of his team. He wants puppet coaches so he can pull every string. Are you surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    Anyone know why they fired Rob Ryan to begin with, and during a time their rival is searching for a new coach. It will absolutely suck if Eagles get Rob Ryan
    Why would that suck?

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Don't think the Eagles could run a 3-4

Why would it suck for the Eagles to get an overrated, loudmouth coordinator who has never been more than average in his entire career?

Just watch as they hire Ryan, and he takes his highly-touted USC QB (Barkley) in the draft like Rex did (Sanchez)...

Yup, i'm predicting it now: Eagles will become the NFC Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    Don't think the Eagles could run a 3-4
    Thinking that may be one of the key things that prevents them from hiring him besides the no head coach experience and mediocre results as a defensive coach. However, if they go in that direction they can sign or draft more linebackers. I think Trent Cole would have to convert to Linebacker too. Not sure if they would be able to do that with him and not likely that they'd cut him as it is likely a huge cap hit if they did.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 01-09-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

I'm thinking he can change the system he they hired him. It would suck because at this point there's no one clearly a better option, aside from the schemes he runs. But he would jump on a HC position and make no mistake about it, he will lite a fire in that locker room and they would be a contenders. I'm really hoping they don't hire a Gruden or a Ryan

I'm thinking he can change the system he they hired him. It would suck because at this point there's no one clearly a better option, aside from the schemes he runs. But he would jump on a HC position and make no mistake about it, he will lite a fire in that locker room and they would be a contenders. I'm really hoping they don't hire a Gruden or a Ryan
    I would be absolutely ecstatic if the Eagles hired Rob Ryan as their HC.

Because Rob Ryan's defense has been in the lower half of the league in points allowed and successively worse each year (including a lot of defensive moves this year).

2011: 16th
    2012: 24th

Rob Ryan != Rex Ryan (defensively speaking)

+ Reply to Thread