+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 300

Thread: Music

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Rap sucks and always has.
    No melody, and melody is the heartbeat of music.

    In my never to be humble opinion of course.
    Do you consider hip-hop rap? The genres always get mixed together and peoples definitions of the two vary.

  2. #172
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,873
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Do you consider hip-hop rap? The genres always get mixed together and peoples definitions of the two vary.
    I don't care what you call it. It all sucks to me.
    I understand that everyone is different. But I can't friggin stand it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #173
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I don't care what you call it. It all sucks to me.
    I understand that everyone is different. But I can't friggin stand it.
    that stuff is good for rattling things loose

  4. #174
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,104
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    that stuff is good for rattling things loose
    This is going to be a very random question, but has anyone ever called you Lord Byron?

  5. #175
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I don't care what you call it. It all sucks to me.I understand that everyone is different. But I can't friggin stand it.
    It's all good.

  6. #176
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's all good.
    Its all bad.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #177
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    This is going to be a very random question, but has anyone ever called you Lord Byron?
    haha ...yeah back in my high school days

  8. #178
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its all bad.
    That's not what I meant..unless you're messing around with me

  9. #179
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's not what I meant..unless you're messing around with me
    I assumed you meant that it was OK if I felt that way.
    But I twisted it as Morehead is apt to do.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #180
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I assumed you meant that it was OK if I felt that way.But I twisted it as Morehead is apt to do.
    Do you always speak in third person?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts