+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Music

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm sorry you have to pay for it =(
    I only pay for someone else to do it when my wife is in the kitchen making me a samwich

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    How do you feel about ephiphones?
    I think Gibson LP's are too expensive. The Epi LP's can be almost as good. But just like Mexican Strats, you have to play them because they are inconsistent. But when you get a good Epi Les Paul for $500.00, it's well worth it.
    Get well soon 80.

Strats > Les Pauls

Yeah I'm a Fender guy first and foremost, but I have played a few Les Pauls and I hate the necks on them.

The Stratocaster was a gift from the music gods.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I only pay for someone else to do it when my wife is in the kitchen making me a samwich
    Speaking of wives in the kitchen, I found out a line you should never use.
    If she's making a tuna fish sandwich, don't say "Hey Sweetie, is that a Tuna sandwich you're making or are you just happy to see me"
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Strats > Les Pauls

Yeah I'm a Fender guy first and foremost, but I have played a few Les Pauls and I hate the necks on them.

The Stratocaster was a gift from the music gods.
    I'm with you on that. Plus the LP's are SO heavy. I have 2 PRS's as well. An SE semi hollow and a Santana SE. these guitars are friggin great. Feel like Strats and are unbelievably light.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm with you on that. Plus the LP's are SO heavy. I have 2 PRS's as well. An SE semi hollow and a Santana SE. these guitars are friggin great. Feel like Strats and are unbelievably light.
    Love PRS. I have only played one that was my buddy's, but I loved it. It was super light also which is what I look for in a guitar. Strats aren't the lightest guitars but it just feels like they were molded for my hands when I play one.

I have an Ibanez S470 which I bought years ago to play metal shredding stuff when I'm just messing around with sweep picking, pinch harmonics, etc and that is the lightest guitar I own, plus the super thin wizard neck makes it really fun to play.

My favorite guitar I own is definitely my Mexican Strat. I got it when I was 12 years old ( now 26 ) and it's been my baby forever. Added 2 Seymour Duncan pickups (humbucker on the bridge) and it sounds great. I also love my Martin 00CXAE Grand Concert. The lightest and most playable acoustic I've ever held.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think Gibson LP's are too expensive. The Epi LP's can be almost as good. But just like Mexican Strats, you have to play them because they are inconsistent. But when you get a good Epi Les Paul for $500.00, it's well worth it.
    Yeah, I agree they are expensive, but the sound is excellent IMO. Fender's are alright..
    Last edited by Rudyy; 03-27-2013 at 05:56 PM.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Strats > Les PaulsYeah I'm a Fender guy first and foremost, but I have played a few Les Pauls and I hate the necks on them. The Stratocaster was a gift from the music gods.
    Ehhh..not with you on that one. Strats are kinda overrated to me, sound wise.

I currently play a steel bass acoustic. It sounds awesome but it hurts like hell to play :/

Love PRS. I have only played one that was my buddy's, but I loved it. It was super light also which is what I look for in a guitar. Strats aren't the lightest guitars but it just feels like they were molded for my hands when I play one.

I have an Ibanez S470 which I bought years ago to play metal shredding stuff when I'm just messing around with sweep picking, pinch harmonics, etc and that is the lightest guitar I own, plus the super thin wizard neck makes it really fun to play.

My favorite guitar I own is definitely my Mexican Strat. I got it when I was 12 years old ( now 26 ) and it's been my baby forever. Added 2 Seymour Duncan pickups (humbucker on the bridge) and it sounds great. I also love my Martin 00CXAE Grand Concert. The lightest and most playable acoustic I've ever held.
    My #1 guitar is my Mexican Strat. Its a fat Strat with only two knobs. One tone and one volume. Its the only Strat I've ever seen without three knobs.
    I put a Pearly Gates PU on the bridge so I get the benefit of a hot Humbucker and I still get that great single coil neck PU sound.
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread