+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Music

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    So, what is a ban around here? I don't post on many message boards so I'm not too familiar with the rules.Does banned mean forever or can one be banned for a week? I got a week suspension very early in my posting for calling some moron a moron. How do you know if you're getting a week or forever? I assume the Mods send you an email but in this case, there's no way we'd know how long MS is getting, huh?
    Some bans are lifetime bans, and others are temporary. I guess they shouldn't call it a ban if you're going to return eventually lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Wow, no Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Wow, no Dylan
    Bob Dylan? My father worships that man. I went to two concerts of his and I liked It. He has some good music, but I'm not his biggest fan only because my dad plays him in the house 24/7. Even when I was little, that's all I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Bob Dylan? My father worships that man. I went to two concerts of his and I liked It. He has some good music, but I'm not his biggest fan only because my dad plays him in the house 24/7. Even when I was little, that's all I heard.
    He's a legend. I don't overdo it with him, but some of his songs are just masterpieces.

Most underrated song of his, by far: Jokerman.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    He's a legend. I don't overdo it with him, but some of his songs are just masterpieces. Most underrated song of his, by far: Jokerman.
    My dad totally overdid Bob Dylan. My favorite is probably Gotta Serve Somebody

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Love Tom Petty.
    Here's my favorite band of all time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4XVJj4jER4
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Love Tom Petty.Here's my favorite band of all time.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4XVJj4jER4
    They aren't bad

Golden Era Hip-Hop (EPMD, Run DMC, Wu Tang, Beastie Boys, LL, Big Daddy Kane, Eric B, & Rakim, KRS-1 and the Mighty BDP posse, Public Enemy, Dr. Dre, Snoop, DPGC, Mobb Deep, Nas, Big Pun, Fat Joe to name a few)

Classic Rock- Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Metallica, Bon Jovi (80's), Bob Dylan, Queen, the Eagles, Stones, Boston, the Doors, some Pink Floyd and other one-hit wonder songs from the 60s and 70s

All Mo-Town era music- Diana, Stevie, Chi-Lites, Smokey, Michael Jackson...

various 80s music: the Cars, Cyndi Lauper, Springsteen, Prince...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Banned
    I listen to almost anything with the exception of country or bluegrass. I grew up with Metallica, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins and Pearl Jam. I'm also a big fan of underground rap as well.
    Last edited by ShakeandBake; 01-26-2013 at 07:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread