View Poll Results: Whate teams do you not want to see win it all?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

29 48.33%
  • Packers

21 35.00%
  • Seahawks

16 26.67%
  • Falcons

18 30.00%
  • Broncos

15 25.00%
  • Patriots

26 43.33%
  • Ravens

18 30.00%
  • Texans

11 18.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What teams

Veteran
    I voted for Seahawks but I thought I was voting because I wanted them to win more than anyone else for all of the same reasons everyone else stated...so my vote is for the Seahawks to win...not not win....

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Two or three years ago Giant fans would have pulled for us to win it. I think us winning the super bowl plus beating them to get in the playoffs in 2010 caused a rivalry there. Then we had the down to the wire finish with us kicking the game winning field goal in NY last year to win it. Then came the playoff rematch that the Giants won in Lambeau in. Then we had some trash talk in the offseason between the two teams then this years game which the Giants blew us out in. There has been alot of stuff that happened between the two teams in three years.
    In my case, I'm more annoyed by Clay "we beat ourselves" Matthews and Discount Double Check than anything on the field.

Bench Player
    Hey all, NJTexans fan here. I do love the Giants though and was pulling for them to somehow get into the playoffs again. I definitely voted against the Pats. I can't stand the team, the coach and the fans. Best to you guys in off season may you keep the players you need to keep and gain the pieces you need to dominate once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nbkan View Post
    Hey all, NJTexans fan here. I do love the Giants though and was pulling for them to somehow get into the playoffs again. I definitely voted against the Pats. I can't stand the team, the coach and the fans. Best to you guys in off season may you keep the players you need to keep and gain the pieces you need to dominate once again.
    Good luck man. I'll be pulling hard for the Texans to pull this one out. They are my favorite team in the playoffs.

Lolol at all the people who voted for the Pats. Nice work.

This is easy:

Seahawks, Broncos, Texans, Ravens.

No one else. I hate almost everyone on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I can kinda feel for what the packers had to go through last year though, since we had to deal with a one-and-done at the 1st seed in 2008. To ****ing Philadelphia no less. So I'm more forgiving of what others call butthurt over that loss.

Just two things I want now:
    1) Don't let Brady get his 4th ring. If he does, people will start fawning over him anew like he's Joe freaking Montana.
    2) Don't let Peyton get one either. If he does, Eli will just be a freaking footnote in the Manning family. I can't stand for that treatment of our franchise QB...

So unless SF makes it to the super bowl, I'm most likely going to root for the NFC representative at this point. Pack, Seahawks, and Falcons are all fair game for me... and even then if SF wins i won't lose much sleep over it since we pretty much creamed them while they were at full strength this year.

My hierarchy of teams (I root for the lower number in each matchup from here on out):
    1) Seahawks
    2) Packers
    3) Falcons
    4) Texans
    5) Ravens
    6) 49ers
    7) Pats
    8) Broncos
    So you're okay with Rodgers getting two but not Peyton Manning? I do agree about the Patriots, I don't want Tom Brady to get more exaggerated praise than he's getting now. Can't say he beat the Giants getting to his rings though...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    I don't want Tom Brady to get more exaggerated praise than he's getting now
    Why is the praise he receives exaggerated?

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Why is the praise he receives exaggerated?
    Cuz they kept talking about GOAT. He ain't GOAT, thanks to the Giants!

You'd be able to taste Rodgers' arrogance if he ever won another super bowl.

+ Reply to Thread