View Poll Results: Whate teams do you not want to see win it all?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

29 48.33%
  • Packers

21 35.00%
  • Seahawks

16 26.67%
  • Falcons

18 30.00%
  • Broncos

15 25.00%
  • Patriots

26 43.33%
  • Ravens

18 30.00%
  • Texans

11 18.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What teams

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    You'd be able to taste Rodgers' arrogance if he ever won another super bowl.
    That's right. He's arrogant now, wait till he wins another one.

Rodgers just rubs me the wrong way. He's quietly smug.

Banned
    If you were a Packer fan you would realize he is one of the most humble players there is. He just comes off that way. He isnt arrogant at all. Victor Cruz is arrogant with his salsa dance and trash talking to the 49ers secondary. Antre Rolle is arrogant as well with his trash talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    If you were a Packer fan you would realize he is one of the most humble players there is. He just comes off that way. He isnt arrogant at all. Victor Cruz is arrogant with his salsa dance and trash talking to the 49ers secondary. Antre Rolle is arrogant as well with his trash talking.
    Victor Cruz salsas for his grandmother. What's the championship belt for?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Victor Cruz salsas for his grandmother. What's the championship belt for?
    It is just something he does after every big play he makes. It isnt taunting anyone. I have seen interviews with Rodgers and he is a much bigger class act then Favre was.
    Last edited by Rodgers12; 01-10-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Cruz, as Rudyy said, does what he does for his Grandma

trash-talking those *****es in SF is fine with me 'cause the Whiners swag is BS and I dislike most of their players although their LB corps is nice.

As to Antrel, we have to many "quiet" leaders on my squad and if you asked me, Tuck should hand his "C" over to Rolle...wish we had more vocal guys like that on D anyway. (LT, Carson,Jim Burt, Strahan, Armstead, Pierce, Sam Madison, Brandon Jacobs, Bradshaw...)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Cruz, as Rudyy said, does what he does for his Grandma

trash-talking those *****es in SF is fine with me 'cause the Whiners swag is BS and I dislike most of their players although their LB corps is nice.

As to Antrel, we have to many "quiet" leaders on my squad and if you asked me, Tuck should hand his "C" over to Rolle...wish we had more vocal guys like that on D anyway. (LT, Carson,Jim Burt, Strahan, Armstead, Pierce, Sam Madison, Brandon Jacobs, Bradshaw...)
    We used to have a loudmouth safety. His name was Darren Sharper. He was one the best safeties we had in the past 20 years other then Leroy Butler.

The belt is no worse than Wilson flipping, Bradshaw spiking, JPP pointing, Tuck bowing, Bennett... unicorning(?) or Hyno... Hynoing.

It's a touchdown celebration, perfectly normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    The belt is no worse than Wilson flipping, Bradshaw spiking, JPP pointing, Tuck bowing, Bennett... unicorning(?) or Hyno... Hynoing.

It's a touchdown celebration, perfectly normal.
    Yup, this. I don't have a problem with it. But just like Cruz toned it down when someone else does the Salsa, Rodgers has to respect when other people do the Discount Double Check on sacking him... (that said, that one time Suh did it when Flynn started at QB, that was just stupid)

It is just something he does after every big play he makes. It isnt taunting anyone. I have seen interviews with Rodgers and he is a much bigger class act then Favre was.
    Eh

+ Reply to Thread