View Poll Results: Whate teams do you not want to see win it all?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • 49ers

29 48.33%
  • Packers

21 35.00%
  • Seahawks

16 26.67%
  • Falcons

18 30.00%
  • Broncos

15 25.00%
  • Patriots

26 43.33%
  • Ravens

18 30.00%
  • Texans

11 18.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What teams

I dunno there is something about Rodgers that seems arrogant to me, same with Brady and his on-field celebration, whining and special treatment. Let's talk about QBs anyway, I think other players celebration is more common except for self-centered Cam Newton and his Superman celebration.

I don't have a problem with celebrations. Anyone that's ever played can understand that aspect. It's how he talks about himself/his team and other teams they play. It's that knowing smirk that just screams "i know how good I am, believe me...I get to look in the mirror every day, and I do. Because I'm great." I don't get that from Brady. I actually think Brady carries himself well. He knows he's successful, but there's the sense that he understands there's always work to put in to improve. Rodgers gives off the impression that he's arrived. Brady I get the impression that he's everascending. One needs to look no further than Rodgers' press conference from last years playoffs. See how he reacts to the question about his "wide open" receiver on the Osi strip sack that came deep in Giants territory. He's entitled and smug.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    I don't have a problem with celebrations. Anyone that's ever played can understand that aspect. It's how he talks about himself/his team and other teams they play. It's that knowing smirk that just screams "i know how good I am, believe me...I get to look in the mirror every day, and I do. Because I'm great." I don't get that from Brady. I actually think Brady carries himself well. He knows he's successful, but there's the sense that he understands there's always work to put in to improve. Rodgers gives off the impression that he's arrived. Brady I get the impression that he's everascending. One needs to look no further than Rodgers' press conference from last years playoffs. See how he reacts to the question about his "wide open" receiver on the Osi strip sack that came deep in Giants territory. He's entitled and smug.
    Give me a break. Rodgers is humble. He wouldnt hurt a fly. He doesn't think he is great and would never come out and say it. I look at alot of Giant players like Justin Tuck, Brandon Jacobs, Cruz that talk alot of trash. The Giant players talk or a few of them talk about how great they are.

What does hurting a fly have to do with being arrogant? He definitely thinks who he is as a player. What Giant has said they're the best? (Gilbride aside LOL) And I never said Rodgers out and said that..I honestly don't think he'd ever come out and say it. But reaction and facial expression tells a whole lot about someone. Rodgers is very high on Rodgers...and beyond a "confident in ones own abilities" sort of way. Also, I never said the Giants were any "better" or "less this" or "less that" than Rodgers, simply that Rodgers likes the smell of his own jock a little too much.

Even though it's just a commercial, I always got the vibe he was like this behind closed doors. Not really all in your face with his swagger but a sort of quiet confidence that would allow him to do something like this. I seriously think he would shut you up with his fingers on your mouth haha.

Banned
    What does hurting a fly have to do with being arrogant? He definitely thinks who he is as a player. What Giant has said they're the best? (Gilbride aside LOL) And I never said Rodgers out and said that..I honestly don't think he'd ever come out and say it. But reaction and facial expression tells a whole lot about someone. Rodgers is very high on Rodgers...and beyond a "confident in ones own abilities" sort of way. Also, I never said the Giants were any "better" or "less this" or "less that" than Rodgers, simply that Rodgers likes the smell of his own jock a little too much.
    I don't think he does. You guys just hate Rodgers cause he is a Packer. If he played on an AFC team you would like the guy. It's OK though I have read in the Green Bay newspaper that Rodgers dislikes the Giants alot. He just stated how they fake injuries and he was hoping we would play you guys in the postseason in Lambeau to get revenge. I have heard Antre Rolle talk about how great he is and Brandon Jacobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I don't think he does. You guys just hate Rodgers cause he is a Packer. If he played on an AFC team you would like the guy. It's OK though I have read in the Green Bay newspaper that Rodgers dislikes the Giants alot. He just stated how they fake injuries and he was hoping we would play you guys in the postseason in Lambeau to get revenge. I have heard Antre Rolle talk about how great he is and Brandon Jacobs.
    don't you dislike or hate a person or a team that seems to always beat you? As to faking injuries what does that have to do with your own Receivers dropping balls?

As I said before, Historically the Packers have been a great franchise and I am pulling for you guys to beat the Whiners this weekend.

let me ask you a question though, If next season the Pack beats my Giants would you, your fellow fans and Rodgers, Hawk, Matthews and whoever the F else, get over your imagined rivalry?

I doubt it.

If my Team played consistently for all 60 minutes we'd whip your teams *** time and time again. We're in your heads, ask the patriots and their hateful fans?

my problem with fans like you and Bears fans I deal with every day, is none of you demonstrate Respect on any level towards my Team which is a CLASSY organization, which is an important Team Historically to this League, which did vanquish the 18-0 Pats that EVERYONE, including Smacker fans, wanted vanquished...

And this is the Thanks we get ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12
    You guys just hate Rodgers cause he is a Packer.
    Honestly, what were you expecting? This is a Giants message board.

Why you spend so much time on here talking about a different team, I do not know.

J
    Tom Brady likes to complain and expects a special treatment from the refs. He's definitely a smug in 2007 and they like to run up the score, it's classless and poor display of sportsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Well, you just justified why we don't like Rodgers. He was talking about the Giants faking injuries even in the Super Bowl. He's seriously arrogant and I'd like the Giants to wipe the smirk off his face . I could care less that the Packers are in the NFC because I do hate the Patriots more than them and they are in the AFC.

+ Reply to Thread