+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't believe Cowboys fired Rob Ryan.... he's a HELL of a defensive coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    He's definitively better than Fewell but I don't want him, 2 Ryans in NY, I'll pass
    He will be in NY, just not with the Giants.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverboat76 View Post
    He will be in NY, just not with the Giants.
    Jets apparently have promised someone the job internally already and are honoring that.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Not to mention they have no good pass rushers so they had no pass rush. Everything depended on their secondary coverage.
    Lol. Right, and the Giants did have a good pass rush? The Giants defense also allowed 56 points less than Dallas.

Based on what, what?

Are you saying he's not a good DC? Did you see what he did with that defense?
    did he win a super bowl? cause that is what you are contending with as a fewell non supporter.

It's funny cause all the excuses being made about how Ryan had a bad year are very similar to our reasons why fewell did poorly (no pass rush and corners) but people wanna replace fewell w Ryan. Hilarious

I'm not surprised about Rob Ryan getting fired considering it's Jerry Jones. I'm actually surprised that Jason Garrett has not been fired yet. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    he still failed ,cowboys made some good upgrades in their secondary and have some great players on D. a good Dc would have done more, ill pass
    He absolutely shut the giants O down in both games this year.

Based on what, what?

Are you saying he's not a good DC? Did you see what he did with that defense?
    Rob Ryan has never been DC for a winning team

+ Reply to Thread