http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/09/...w-york-giants/

Excerpt: "Perhaps the best player on the New York Giants that nobody talked about this season was starting left guard Kevin Boothe. Although the offensive line play was dismal at times this season, that was more so because of the right side of the unit. David Diehl and Chris Snee each had the worst seasons of their career, while center David Baas continued to disappoint. On the other hand, Boothe was a reliable blocker and showed the ability to perform against elite competition.

Unfortunately for the Giants, Boothe is a free agent this offseason and will be free to field offers from any team interested in his services. He recently toldGiants.com that he's uncertain of what the future holds for him.
"I’m not sure how it all plays out. I know they have a lot of tough decisions to make upstairs and I can’t really think about it too much because there’s things that I can’t control," Boothe said. "So we’ll see. I think we made a lot of progress this year on the offensive line and I think that we can definitely improve. So I’m looking forward to whatever happens." Read more...