Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I know, off topic... What are you gonna do, suspend me for two days???

*This following message was from the Mods*...

2-Day Suspensions will begin to go out to those that continue to post in the wrong forum.

Specifically posting everything in TAGF.

If you have a draft related topic, post in the draft forum.

Topics regarding other teams and other sports go in General Sports etc...

Many of you here are great posters and we do not want to suspend anyone, so please
    just follow these very simple rules.

We would rather spend our time removing inappropriate users from this MB than to waste time moving threads that could easily have been created in the correct forum.

Thank you!

The same can be said about multiple new threads started on the same topic. It's as simple as scanning the board before you post, because chances are very good that someone has already posted the same information. It is completely unnacceptable and it has to stop, or this too will bring about suspensions.

Also, if you want to post something thats off topic and not related to the Giants in any way, do NOT post it anywhere on these boards. Saying "sorry, I know it's Off Topic, but...." doesn't make it acceptable. There are plently of other boards out there to talk about that kind of thing.

Thanks

*My message to you guys*...

Don't you think that a 2 day suspension, is a little harsh, for repeating an idea...People make mistakes all the time...There arethreads that shouldn't be in the TAGFForum right now,but there's nothing being done aboutthat...So,that's a mistake by you guys...You guys only wanted Giants related threads,video game threadsand the rival forum...We're in the off season right now...If youthink that we're not gonna repeat eachother,you're crazy..."It's as simple as scanning the board before you post"...Oh yea,that's extremely easy...There are only,31,137 members with six different forums...Do you expect me to lookateverythread that pops up on this message board???Yea,you could only read the titles,but when someone makes a thread,it doesn't always stay on one topic...No matter what you do,people are gonna repeat eachother...If this rule was actually put into effect,this place would be even more of a ghost town...

Re: I know, off topic... What are you gonna do, suspend me for two days???

oooooooooooooo....

THEY ARE GONNA TAKE AWAY UR AVATAR!!!!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Tentarium"]

2-Day Suspensions will begin to go out to those that continue to post in the wrong forum.

Many of you here are great posters and we do not want to suspend anyone, so please

We would rather spend our time removing inappropriate users from this MB than to waste time moving threads that could easily have been created in the correct forum.

Thank you!

The same can be said about multiple new threads started on the same topic. It's as simple as scanning the board before you post, because chances are very good that someone has already posted the same information. It is completely unnacceptable and it has to stop, or this too will bring about suspensions.

Also, if you want to post something thats off topic and not related to the Giants in any way, do NOT post it anywhere on these boards. Saying "sorry, I know it's Off Topic, but...." doesn't make it acceptable. There are plently of other boards out there to talk about that kind of thing.

Thanks

Don't you think that a 2 day suspensionn is a little harsh, for repeating an idea...People make mistakes all the time...There arethreads that shouldn't be in the TAGFForum right now,but there's nothing being done aboutthat...So,that's a mistake by you guys...You guys only wanted Giants related threads,video game threadsand the rival forum...We're in the off season right now...If youthink that we're not gonna repeat eachother,you're crazy..."It's as simple as scanning the board before you post"...Oh yea,that's extremely easy...There are only,31,137 members with six different forums...Do you expect me to lookateverythread that pops up on this message board???Yea,you could only read the titles,but when someone makes a thread,it doesn't always stay on one topic...No matter what you do,people are gonna repeat eachother...If this rule was actually put into effect,this place would be even more of a ghost town...

[/quote]

I must agree, it sounds silly

TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

All-Pro

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Thank you!

Thanks

Don't you think that a 2 day suspensionn is a little harsh, for repeating an idea...People make mistakes all the time...There arethreads that shouldn't be in the TAGFForum right now,but there's nothing being done aboutthat...So,that's a mistake by you guys...You guys only wanted Giants related threads,video game threadsand the rival forum...We're in the off season right now...If youthink that we're not gonna repeat eachother,you're crazy..."It's as simple as scanning the board before you post"...Oh yea,that's extremely easy...There are only,31,137 members with six different forums...Do you expect me to lookateverythread that pops up on this message board???Yea,you could only read the titles,but when someone makes a thread,it doesn't always stay on one topic...No matter what you do,people are gonna repeat eachother...If this rule was actually put into effect,this place would be even more of a ghost town...

[/quote] Two days off this board is hardly harsh. how often has this punishment really been enforced? Non-issue

two days... PER WORD OF BLASPHEMY TOWARDS THE MODS... BEWARE!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]oooooooooooooo.... THEY ARE GONNA TAKE AWAY UR AVATAR!!!![/quote]

If this was a joke by you, it was funnybecause they did take my avatar before, loll...If you knew about that,thenI feel like an idiot, loll...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]two days... PER WORD OF BLASPHEMY TOWARDS THE MODS... BEWARE!!! [/quote]

Loll...

lol na i just said it to be an @ss

who're the mods, and how did they become one?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol na i just said it to be an @ss[/quote]

Oh, loll...