Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocked ......

Shocked ......

My Daughter shocked me today. She is almost 4 years old and has been taught/raised to be a Giants fan. Up until today I didn't even now she knew anything about other teams except that we don't like teams with stars, eagles and indians on their helmets. Whenever we see NY on the helmet that was mommy's team.

Anyhow, today, watching NFL Network, I turned to Dylan and said, whats your favorite team ... she answers, Giants ..... BUT for the first time ever she said,Mommy I like the Viking too ..... Viking, Why .... She said they wear purple ......

I don't mind her liking other players, but teams ..... Is this just a stage? Has this happened to anyone else?

Bench Player

Re: Shocked ......

LOL! It could be worst she could like green and say she was also a Eagles fan!

[quote user="mommy2dylan"]

My Daughter shocked me today. She is almost 4 years old and has been taught/raised to be a Giants fan. Up until today I didn't even now she knew anything about other teams except that we don't like teams with stars, eagles and indians on their helmets. Whenever we see NY on the helmet that was mommy's team.

Anyhow, today, watching NFL Network, I turned to Dylan and said, whats your favorite team ... she answers, Giants ..... BUT for the first time ever she said,Mommy I like the Viking too ..... Viking, Why .... She said they wear purple ......

I don't mind her liking other players, but teams ..... Is this just a stage? Has this happened to anyone else?

[/quote]

LOL Fear not, it's just the color. Does she like Barney??

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran

Barney has green in him! OH ****!

[/quote]

Jezz, I know the feeling, my 12 year old son is a Seahawks fan, my 9 year old is a Bears fan and my wife is a long time Bronco's fan ... I don'tknow how it got sowrong, having such a " disfuntional " familiy, ha, ha, ha ... My 6 year old daugher is the only one with brains, she always supports Big Blue. Mmm I get the feeling she just goes my way but I dont care []

" Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

change the color/resolution options on your TV set and problem solved!

Iem lucky so far they giants all the way,..... brandon jacobs, daddie, jacobs daddie ,the twins say

[/quote]

I think this is just cause for grounding her!!! Send her to her room!

[/quote]

A bar of soap is called for in this situation. You gotta nip that **** in the bud or it festers and becomes.....'I think the star helmets are pretty" and then you may as well put a pole in her room so she's ale to earn a living.

First I ever heard of a girl named Dylan. Not knocking it, just strange.

Closed Thread