First of many I'm sure ...
1) Ezekial Ansah (DE) - I like Alex Okafor more here, but I think Ansah is the *exact* type of DE the Giants draft (a cross between Kiwi and JPP). With Osi most likely gone and Tuck wearing down, DE once again becomes our first priority.
2) Alec Ogletree (ILB) - One of the very VERY few LBers that has really impressed me in the early rounds, Ogletree is a converted Safety that blends size, speed and strength extremely well. He is the epitome of the modern day inside linebacker (also has the range and skills to play the WILL).
3) Aaron Colvin (CB) - Bolstering our depleted CB ranks and eyeing a possible replacement for CWeb in 2014, Colvin gives you size and speed and specializes in man-press.
4) Alvin Bailey (OG) - Monstrously sized (6'5, 315 lbs) the Arkansas OG has been run on the power technique and has the frame and ability to translate to Tackle. Can play the left or right side, and moves everything in front of him.
5) Everett Dawkins (DT) - Adding depth to our DT spot, the Florida State DT possesses size and agility (converted DE). Stout at the point of attack.
6) Reid Fragal (OT) - Freakish size and athletic ability makes this guy a neat OT project.
7) Levine Toilolo (TE) - He can't catch and can't block but he's 6'7 and FAST! Hopefully he can learn to use his hands