+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drafttek Mock 2013 for NYG:

Drafttek Mock 2013 for NYG:

This site uses a computer to go through and select each team's draft selections.....not sure what the computer bases the search on though....

1 - Eric Fisher OT
    I kinda hope we don't go OT with the 1st pick.....would rather see a Dline player

2 - Ezekiel Ansah DE
    would love to get him from what I have heard about him......but there is NO way he drops to the 2nd round from all the hype I am seeing

3 - Terry Hawthorne CB
    anybody know anything about this guy......nfl.com rated him pretty good, but when I go to cbssports draft board he is real low

4 - Joseph Randle RB
    we could use another RB....but not at pick 4

5 - Seantrel Henderson OT
    this guy looks like a monster.....6'8, 345lbs, but I looked him up online, it said he told Miami he was coming back for his Sr year, but drafttek said he could change his mind before Jan 15

no way Ansah slips that far.. 0% chance

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    This site uses a computer to go through and select each team's draft selections.....not sure what the computer bases the search on though....

1 - Eric Fisher OT
    I kinda hope we don't go OT with the 1st pick.....would rather see a Dline player

2 - Ezekiel Ansah DE
    would love to get him from what I have heard about him......but there is NO way he drops to the 2nd round from all the hype I am seeing

3 - Terry Hawthorne CB
    anybody know anything about this guy......nfl.com rated him pretty good, but when I go to cbssports draft board he is real low

4 - Joseph Randle RB
    we could use another RB....but not at pick 4

5 - Seantrel Henderson OT
    this guy looks like a monster.....6'8, 345lbs, but I looked him up online, it said he told Miami he was coming back for his Sr year, but drafttek said he could change his mind before Jan 15
    No chance Ansah drops that far....

What everyone else said.

Pretty terrible mock draft right there.

+ Reply to Thread