+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Giants were healthiest team in NFC East.

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/10/...ured-division/

I guess we can't complain too much about our injuries. It happens to everyone. Although Hakeem Nicks might be the most damning injury in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/10/...ured-division/I guess we can't complain too much about our injuries. It happens to everyone. Although Hakeem Nicks might be the most damning injury in the division.
    Very true.
    I thought we had something special!!!

having nicks hurt killed us. sean locklear hurt us ab wasnt 100% healty this year. we lost andre brown.. we might have not had alot of injurys but the people who were injured were key players
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Hakeem Nicks has more value then any losses on the other teams in our division except for maybe Sean Lee. Our losses were major losses to our structure of team.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/10/...ured-division/

I guess we can't complain too much about our injuries. It happens to everyone. Although Hakeem Nicks might be the most damning injury in the division.
    Every year we have injuries and the fans think we've got it the worst.

Every team deals with injuries ... short of a QB (and in some cases, not even that) injuries aren't an excuse for anything but bad coaching and front office work.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    having nicks hurt killed us. sean locklear hurt us ab wasnt 100% healty this year. we lost andre brown.. we might have not had alot of injurys but the people who were injured were key players
    Add to the mix that Snee was playing with a hip injury, Webster was banged up all year, phillips missed a ton of games and Tuck's body is just generally wearing down and you've got a real problem because the injuries prevented a good percentage of our key players from making the contributions expected of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Add to the mix that Snee was playing with a hip injury, Webster was banged up all year, phillips missed a ton of games and Tuck's body is just generally wearing down and you've got a real problem because the injuries prevented a good percentage of our key players from making the contributions expected of them.
    I'm not gonna use Websters broken hand as an excuse for why he beat all year. And if Tuck's body is wearing down then its time for him to hang it up.

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    Hakeem Nicks has more value then any losses on the other teams in our division except for maybe Sean Lee. Our losses were major losses to our structure of team.
    Nah, its just another excuse.

Other teams have injuries to key players as well. the ravens defense was hit hard this year. jordy nelson had a nagging injury and jennings missed most of the season. dez, murray, and miles all missed games and were playing injured. As a matter a fact the cowboys were way more banged up than us this season. I can keep the list going but you get the point.

I notice a pattern on here. We exaggerate everything. If the O line gives up a sack we have the worst o line. If the D line plays good then we have the best D line. If a key player gets injured then we get the worst injuries. Injuries is not the reason we didnt make the playoffs.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    Not sitting nicks and giving a healthy randel more snaps killed us.. sean locklear hurt us ab wasnt 100% healty this year just like every orther year, but still had over 1000 yards. we lost andre brown who we hardly used, and didnt bother to use david wilson..
    fixed. lol
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 01-11-2013 at 09:57 AM.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

I found it alarming how much in the positive our turnover ratio was combine that with this team being one if the healthier teams in the league and there is no reason why this wasnt a 12 win team