+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli goes from $9.6M in 2012 to $20.85M in 2013 against cap

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    true it does redeem the cost

one could argue did we need a $15mill qb to score under 20 points each superbowl. i think a game manager and good running game would do it.
    oh stop
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    It is what it is but if eli is coming up to the big bucks of his contract now he better start playing like peyton

Quote Originally Posted by G14ntzF4π View Post
    It is what it is but if eli is coming up to the big bucks of his contract now he better start playing like peyton
    what? his 2 superbowl wins and 2 superbowl MVP's already earned that money,,,by the way,,,as of now what's peyton's playoff win and superbowl win total? how many MVP's?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    what? his 2 superbowl wins and 2 superbowl MVP's already earned that money,,,by the way,,,as of now what's peyton's playoff win and superbowl win total? how many MVP's?
    Dunno maybe 2 after this season is done we will see. I'm more of a what are you doing now person. If eli keeps playing like he did this past season he will not be earning his keep

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yeah, and pushing it to the last 3 years of his contract... 2013,2014 and 2015. He needs to take a paycut. Sorry, but it is true. He got us rings, but his salary is so inflated it will cripple this team for the next 3 years.
    Why should he take a paycut? The giants are the ones that backloaded the contract. Time to pay the piper. If I were Eli, I would not give back one penny.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by G14ntzF4π View Post
    Dunno maybe 2 after this season is done we will see. I'm more of a what are you doing now person. If eli keeps playing like he did this past season he will not be earning his keep
    I am really glad you are not the GM,,eli was a Superbowl MVP last year, WOW.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    id love to work for some of you, boss can i get a raise i landed that big account 2 years ago. oh and i want total job security too

Banned
    I am really glad you are not the GM,,eli was a Superbowl MVP last year, WOW.
    Is he gonna be this year? Next year? His regular season numbers need to get better to justify his high lvl of pay

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    id love to work for some of you, boss can i get a raise i landed that big account 2 years ago. oh and i want total job security too
    well harooni,,,i guess some of us aren't as smart as you.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    well harooni,,,i guess some of us aren't as smart as you.
    i just dont have a famous last name.

+ Reply to Thread