+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    He has played better, and by virtue of the 2 SBs we've won with him at the helm he's already earned that contract.And his actual extension was worth less than $100m.
    Still would like consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Still would like consistency.
    Can't be too consistent when receivers aren't getting separation, and your #1 receiver is dropping balls and your #2 receiver is hobbling almost all season.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

All-Pro
    Great. More excuses.

Great. More excuses.
    Not excuses. Reality.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

All-Pro
    Every QB has WR's that drop balls and WR's that get hurt. There where rookie QB's that out played him this year. He had a bad year. No need to blame payers, coaches, the vendors in the stands, or anyone else. Hopefully he rebounds and plays like he is capable of next year.

Every QB has WR's that drop balls and WR's that get hurt. There where rookie QB's that out played him this year. He had a bad year. No need to blame payers, coaches, the vendors in the stands, or anyone else. Hopefully he rebounds and plays like he is capable of next year.
    There are players that drop the ball and get hurt. But you know what, they bounce back, and they get huge gains after their reception, and dive and put their bodies on the line to reel in a reception.

How many times did you see that happen later in the season? Again, were our receivers getting the separation they needed?

All-Pro
    He was off target plenty this season. Actually, his struggles didn't start until just before the bye it seemed. He actually started the season ok.

He was off target plenty this season. Actually, his struggles didn't start until just before the bye it seemed. He actually started the season ok.
    Not denying he wasn't. Are you denying that our receivers weren't up to snuff like last season?

All-Pro
    No, they where not, but Eli didn't look like the Eli of last year. WR's come and go but franchise QB's have to be more consistent.

Agreed, he did start the season pretty well ( had a ton of passing yards over the first 3 or 4 games), and then really started to struggle - lots of factors that came into play as well. Hopefully they'll rebound, and have extra motivation given that the SB will be at Metlife in 2014.