+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli goes from $9.6M in 2012 to $20.85M in 2013 against cap

All-Pro
    Eli is a good QB. Capable of being great at times and sometimes not. Just hoping for the great one next year.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Don't get me wrong, he does need to play better. But to say he needs to play better this season because of his inflated CAP hit really doesn't make sense. His contract, in the aggregate, is what it is. Very few of us pissed and moaned when he and Reese signed the deal.
    Thank you,it's all hindsight, no one was complaining after 07'and 11'...

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Don't care what other QB's are making. There is a market, no kidding. Doesn't mean Giants fans should just accept that and be happy when they don't get what the team paid for this season.
    I'm not happy we did not make the playoffs, but we were so close I hated we lost those games against the Eagles and the Redskins, but that's how the ball bounced this season. We had the same record as last season, but it was not enough to get us in this time. There were crucial FG misses also. It's a moot point right now anyway. Eli is still our best chance and he deserves his money, and I still believe in him.

Ah yes, but they do play for the fans.
    Imagine the CAP if we all agreed to not participate? A six pack of RC Cola and a case of moon pies.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    I'm not happy we did not make the playoffs, but we were so close I hated we lost those games against the Eagles and the Redskins, but that's how the ball bounced this season. We had the same record as last season, but it was not enough to get us in this time. There were crucial FG misses also. It's a moot point right now anyway. Eli is still our best chance and he deserves his money, and I still believe in him.
    Otherwise you'd have to change your username
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Otherwise you'd have to change your username
    Too much work to bother with changing username. . I am quite happy with 2 Super Bowls from Eli, both quite unexpected. After Plaxico, it took him about 3 years to develop and have chemistry with the receivers who all came from the draft, and Victor Cruz even came out of nowhere. We lost Plaxico, Steve Smith and Kevin Boss, and yet we still won another Super Bowl? I'm all good but I do believe Eli still has it in him. The difference with having a franchise QB, esp who delivered two Super Bowls, it gives you optimism every season.

Eli is worth every penny, a very good quarterback and many fans still believe he has a few superbowls in him.

On the players playing for the fans part, that can be debated, they get paid if they win or lose anyway.

Banned
    Just because he doesn't look like it doesn't mean he doesn't workout.
    Yeah, like if you are a badminton player.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Yeah, like if you are a badminton player.
    That's just wrong lol

Banned
    That's just wrong lol
    Just adding to the lunacy my friend.

+ Reply to Thread