+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Yes you were wrong unfortunately usually harooni is the one that is wrong on these boards smh...
    RF it has nothing to do with packages eli is just a considerbly better human in terms of atheltic structure than harooni
    Have you see Harooni in the gym?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

No I have not that is a bit creepy but we know that Harooni was abducted by aliens and thus is not mentally capable to be a strong human anymore.

Banned
    No I have not that is a bit creepy but we know that Harooni was abducted by aliens and thus is not mentally capable to be a strong human anymore.
    Is having alien DNA considered a PED?

But when the aliens were done with him, Harooni was pretty buff
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

The mental probe will never let him amount to anything greater than the aliens and we all know aliens are slimy and gooey

I was going to contribute to this thread until I saw the last several posts! Now that was a highjack of a thread if I ever saw one. HAHA

no hijack here just we are comparing eli to harooni and if harooni will ever be as strong as eli.. very valid discussion..

Quote Originally Posted by keyofgmen View Post
    I was going to contribute to this thread until I saw the last several posts! Now that was a highjack of a thread if I ever saw one. HAHA
    waka waka!

This is basically what happens when you restructure any player's contract. It's just kicking the cap hit down the road. Players do not lose money.