+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Three Of The Seven Losses Haunt LB Chase Blackburn

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/11/...ase-blackburn/

Excerpt: "Like many of his teammates, New York Giants linebacker Chase Blackburn is not thrilled with sitting at home watching the playoffs. He realizes it's now an inevitability that a new champion be crowned, and the frustration from not being able to defend their title lingers. More specifically however, Blackburn tells Giants.com that three games in particular truly bother him.

"Pittsburgh going in with a 10-point lead in the fourth quarter, Washington down there losing by one, and Philly we’re in field goal range and had a couple things go against us and all of a sudden we’re backed up. So those are three games right there that you can think of off the top of your head. If we squeeze one of those out, we’re in the playoffs," Blackburn said." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I'm more haunted by the complete capitulation against the Bengals, Falcons and Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/11/...ase-blackburn/

Excerpt: "Like many of his teammates, New York Giants linebacker Chase Blackburn is not thrilled with sitting at home watching the playoffs. He realizes it's now an inevitability that a new champion be crowned, and the frustration from not being able to defend their title lingers. More specifically however, Blackburn tells Giants.com that three games in particular truly bother him.

"Pittsburgh going in with a 10-point lead in the fourth quarter, Washington down there losing by one, and Philly we’re in field goal range and had a couple things go against us and all of a sudden we’re backed up. So those are three games right there that you can think of off the top of your head. If we squeeze one of those out, we’re in the playoffs," Blackburn said." Read more...

Three of the games I've been referencing this season that were tough losses. Two of which are in our division.

They also won games that were close they easily could of lost thats the way of the NFL. The differance between 12-4 and 7-9 is just a few plays here and there

chase's L's are the same L's that haunt me
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    They also won games that were close they easily could of lost thats the way of the NFL. The differance between 12-4 and 7-9 is just a few plays here and there
    A game of inches and seconds to be sure
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. Vince Lombardi

The three games we won that we nearly lost bother me.

Harooni wrong once again any win is a good win you are wrong harooni youre wisdom has been taken by aliens it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Harooni wrong once again any win is a good win you are wrong harooni youre wisdom has been taken by aliens it seems.
    a win is a win. but some we looked horrible and that was when i knew we wouldnt make the playoffs or go far.

"the only way my theory will be dis-proven is when the aliens show up "