+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    1st round pick for sb

Stevie Brown is just the guy that you use for trade bait. Sometimes I get the impression that everything on this board is an overreaction..."AB is done" "Stevie Brown is GOD" "JPP>Reggie White" . Brown is just average and if Giants can get someone to bite for a 2nd rounder on him, I'd take it every day of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    trading a proven playmaker like Stevie Brown for a draft pick that may or may not work out is foolish IMO...
    I am not too sure resigning KP is a good idea either,,unless he comes reasonably priced,,,those knees can't be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    Stevie Brown is just the guy that you use for trade bait. Sometimes I get the impression that everything on this board is an overreaction..."AB is done" "Stevie Brown is GOD" "JPP>Reggie White" . Brown is just average and if Giants can get someone to bite for a 2nd rounder on him, I'd take it every day of the week.
    not a chance,,,the kid showed too much promise,,lets give him another year,,,trading a ball hawk for an unproven draft pick is not smart football, sorry.

kp's knees are a lot better than urs and he is top 5 safety in nfl

Quote Originally Posted by NYFG View Post
    Proven player? Please he had one good season. That said I do agree that we should not trade him away for a second round pick.
    he's only been with us one season and proved he can make plays and almost led the league in INTs. what else does he need to do..

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    kp's knees are a lot better than urs and he is top 5 safety in nfl
    actually my knees are perfectly healthy,,not sure where you were going with that? and KP is no longer a top 5 safety with chronic knee problems,,sorry.

great players are around the ball he is around the ball

You don't trade Brown...Period.

I just hope we can work out a fair deal with KP. With his injury problems, I can't see another team really offering him something crazy. But who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by M00KIE View Post
    You don't trade Brown...Period.

I just hope we can work out a fair deal with KP. With his injury problems, I can't see another team really offering him something crazy. But who knows..
    agreed,,,boy I am sure glad some of these people in here are not our GM,,we'd be in a lot of trouble.