+ Reply to Thread

Q&A With WR Domenik Hixon

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...b-fb922b2c8c2e

Q: What was the best team moment of the season?
    Hixon: As a team, I think going out to San Fran and beating a good San Francisco team. With traveling far and everything that happened last year, I think that was a good moment.

Q: What was your best individual play of the year?
    Hixon: My favorite play would be stepping on the field that Wednesday night against the Cowboys.

Q: What is one play or game you could change?
    Hixon: Any game that would get us in the playoffs.

Q: What are your plans or goals for the offseason?
    Hixon: Heal up, relax, just enjoy the family and there’s a lot of catching up to do. And hopefully a lot of fishing.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Hixon is a great team player for us! hes willing to do anything for the team!

i wouldnt be surprised if he stayed here his career!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    Hixon is a great team player for us! hes willing to do anything for the team!

i wouldnt be surprised if he stayed here his career!
    I hope that will be the case.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I like Hixon and hope they keep him. I just hope he is not slotted higher than 4th on the depth chart. Nicks, Cruz, & Randle need to be he big three.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    I like Hixon and hope they keep him. I just hope he is not slotted higher than 4th on the depth chart. Nicks, Cruz, & Randle need to be he big three.
    Don't assume we'll have Cruz