Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Cruz leave?

Could Cruz leave?

I honestly think that there is a chance that Victor Cruz might not be on the team next year. He is seeking a lot of money and the Giants may not have the cap space for him, especially if they want to keep Hakeem Nicks who is the better receiver in my eyes. So what happens if he signs with another team? I'm assuming we will give him our 1st round tender. If he leaves do we get the draft pick this year or next year? And do you guys think we go WR in the first 2 rounds again?

Where did you hear he is seeking a lot of money?

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    I honestly think that there is a chance that Victor Cruz might not be on the team next year. He is seeking a lot of money and the Giants may not have the cap space for him, especially if they want to keep Hakeem Nicks who is the better receiver in my eyes. So what happens if he signs with another team? I'm assuming we will give him our 1st round tender. If he leaves do we get the draft pick this year or next year? And do you guys think we go WR in the first 2 rounds again?
    How much is "he" seeking? Not what's being reported in the media.

Nicks isn't a CAP issue until 2014
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

i hope

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    i hope
    You hope Cruz leaves?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Yes I do not think he will give the same level of play when he hits the big cash

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    How much?

You need to change that title...Not nice.

Yes I do not think he will give the same level of play when he hits the big cash
    Based on.......?

WOW

Closed Thread