Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 168

Thread: Could Cruz leave?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    We have RR and JJ and I think they will be suitable replacments for Cruz, and based on he didnt even hit the payload this year but knowing he will already dropped his level of play considerably what do you think will happen when hes getting 6m a year. And also doing "da rock" stuff with jay z and his clothing brands and whatever else hes doing... his image is too big for his play now.
    Ive been slightly critical of Cruz short arming some passes over the middle, but I get it - the guy has NO deal in place, no security - self preservation is necessary.

    I think the opposite, i think with a deal in place Cruz will blow up even bigger... a fearless Cruz is what we'll get. He can easily hit a 1500 yd season.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

  2. #22
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    I agree. I think they would be forced to pick a WR in the first round, especially when they get an extra 1st rounder. I'm just not impressed with WR talent at the top of the draft this year
    I think the worst case scenario is for Reese to tag Cruz and put a multiple tender, say 1 and 3, if he can do that. I don't like that because then you do have a conflict next season with Nicks becoming a FA.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  3. #23
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Ive been slightly critical of Cruz short arming some passes over the middle, but I get it - the guy has NO deal in place, no security - self preservation is necessary.

    I think the opposite, i think with a deal in place Cruz will blow up even bigger... a fearless Cruz is what we'll get. He can easily hit a 1500 yd season.
    I would tink this is more likely
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  4. #24
    Starter PBTimmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Penn
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think the worst case scenario is for Reese to tag Cruz and put a multiple tender, say 1 and 3, if he can do that. I don't like that because then you do have a conflict next season with Nicks becoming a FA.
    I've never heard of a multiple pick tender but still I agree with what you are saying. Worst case scenario is that Cruz gets 1st round tendered and a team has to give us their 1st round pick if we can't match a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

  5. #25
    RF you are wrong by what I mean "the force" the force is the special connection eli has with his wrs that give them the clutch trait.. and make them better.

    cruz will not become better with big deal he wil get worse because he will focus on his outside life rather than the nfl since he already has the big money there... fs.

  6. #26
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,520
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    I've never heard of a multiple pick tender but still I agree with what you are saying. Worst case scenario is that Cruz gets 1st round tendered and a team has to give us their 1st round pick if we can't match a deal.
    I really don't see Cruz taking that hard a line to make a deal unreachable
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  7. #27
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    RF you are wrong by what I mean "the force" the force is the special connection eli has with his wrs that give them the clutch trait.. and make them better.

    cruz will not become better with big deal he wil get worse because he will focus on his outside life rather than the nfl since he already has the big money there... fs.
    You have no way of knowing that to be a true statement.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  8. #28
    It is a likely statement think about all the money his outside enterprises can make him. alot more than 6m a year..

  9. #29
    Veteran dakotajoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    North Carolina / New Jersey
    Posts
    558
    Michael Jordan was a pretty good player considering all of his outside ventures...

    I'm aware that Jordan and Cruz are athletes and two different sports and have little in common other than being prominent athletes. The point I'm trying to make is I don't think outside ventures will necessarily impact performance on the field. Cruz doesn't seem like the type of guy who would let his teammates down.

  10. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lakenheath AFB England
    Posts
    3,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Where did you hear he is seeking a lot of money?
    I find it funny that you are the first person to post on this and a minute after its put up no less. Mighty protective of your first love huh rudster?

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts