Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Cruz leave?

do not ever compare jordan to cruz.. jordan was the best player to ever plauy the game of basketball cruz isnt even a top 10 player right now

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    do not ever compare jordan to cruz.. jordan was the best player to ever plauy the game of basketball cruz isnt even a top 10 player right now
    I agree with that. Jordan was an all-time great if not the best player to play in his sport while Cruz isn't far removed from his rookie season.

To be honest Jordan's personality comes off way more self centered than Cruz. If I was completely oblivious to each of the athlete's skills I'd venture to guess that success and outside ventures would go to Jordan's head and affect his play more than Cruz.

The Jordan comparison is ridiculous but so is calling Jernigan a suitable replacement for Cruz!

Jernigan exhbits some skills that Cruz has i am not saying randle and jj are same quality football players as cruz but they can turn out too be very good wr's...

Jordan was arrogant but was only arrogant cause he knew he was the best and did not take crap from anyone.. cruz is humble and just looking for money and perserving his future.. trust me his agents will advise him not to give it his all and get injured and ruin this potential clothing lines shoe lines tv shows... his dance can be made into something special look at all the commercials he has already.

Well, Cruz turned down DWTS last season to supposedly focus on football, so hopefully he continues to have his focus in the right place.

He'll take a discount to stay here. He isn't worth anything to Jay-Z if he isn't in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    he is at his position,,,not saying he is jordan,,but cruz is good at his craft.

Banned
    I'd rather franchise cruze this season and let nicks go next season to get cruze an extension

Quote Originally Posted by G14ntzF4π View Post
    I'd rather franchise cruze this season and let nicks go next season to get cruze an extension
    as much as I love nicks this might be a sad reality. he just can't stay healthy. this up coming season will dictate a lot about nicks future with the giants. on the flip side because of this he should come cheaper and thus be resigned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    as much as I love nicks this might be a sad reality. he just can't stay healthy. this up coming season will dictate a lot about nicks future with the giants. on the flip side because of this he should come cheaper and thus be resigned.
    I rather have the cap space.

Quote Originally Posted by G14ntzF4π View Post
    I rather have the cap space.
    lets see what happens with him next season,,the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Closed Thread