Closed Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Cruz leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Cruz did not have a top 5 wr season this year.. end of story.
    Why is that the end of the story? There's more to every story than that. None if our receivers were top 5, including Nicks due to injury.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

end of story because he does not deserve top 5 wr money and can go if he asks for that

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Ship them all to the CFL
    Calvin Johnson was thrown to 60 more times, Brandon Marshall 50. He was on par with D Thomas .

redeyejedi thank you for looking further into the statistics. saves me time. thank you again.

Anything is possible, but I think the likelihood of keeping him is greater than losing him.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Every time I log on here, someone here is super drunk and making stupid threads. How can you think Randle would be a great replacement over Cruz based off of one game?

Dipset your name is close to what it should be.. but not there.. like your post.

Randle can be a v good reciever.. cruz is not necessary like eli or jpp... we have people who can replace him and be potentially great wr's.

Dipset your name is close to what it should be.. but not there.. like your post.

Randle can be a v good reciever.. cruz is not necessary like eli or jpp... we have people who can replace him and be potentially great wr's.
    What?

if we slightly edited your name and post it would make them correct.

if we slightly edited your name and post it would make them correct.
    You're a full blown idiot.

Closed Thread