Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Cruz leave?

Somebody is angry.. relax I am just stating facts lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Somebody is angry.. relax I am just stating facts lol...
    I'm not angry, and opinions aren't facts. Swallow some razor blades and chase it with rubbing alcohol ya donk.

Seriously man relax... stop flaming me I am just stating a fact which is Cruz is not a necessary component to the long term success of the New York Football Giants... he can be replaced.. easily. When you have a QB like Eli it is easy.

You're trolling and this thread is bad..

You should feel bad.

I don't troll i state good facts you are trolling "eat razer blades ur an idiot" youre not contributing anything so just be quiet please.. this is a thread discussing if cruz could potentially leave and how we feel about if he does leave..

Fact remains that Giants do have the personell to replace a player like V Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    I don't troll i state good facts you are trolling "eat razer blades ur an idiot" youre not contributing anything so just be quiet please.. this is a thread discussing if cruz could potentially leave and how we feel about if he does leave..

Fact remains that Giants do have the personell to replace a player like V Cruz.
    No, we do not have the "personell" to replace Cruz and this thread is for the birds. Cruz will remain a Giant, and your logic is flawed.
    Last edited by Mod_C; 01-12-2013 at 07:04 PM.

My logic is not flawed and we do have the players to replace a person like Cruz he's not a top 5 wr.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    No, we do not have the "personell" to replace Cruz and this thread is for the birds. Cruz will remain a Giant, and your logic is flawed.

Im not epileptic but you need to stop posting this otherwise someone is bound to have a seizure because of it
    Last edited by Mod_C; 01-12-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Ty shake and bake that is giving me a headache now.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post

Change your sig

Closed Thread