Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Cruz leave?

We have RR and JJ and I think they will be suitable replacments for Cruz, and based on he didnt even hit the payload this year but knowing he will already dropped his level of play considerably what do you think will happen when hes getting 6m a year. And also doing "da rock" stuff with jay z and his clothing brands and whatever else hes doing... his image is too big for his play now.

Do you see top 3 wrs fitzgerald and calvin johnson and andre johnson and even brandon marshall doing stuff like this.. yes Marshall may be a bit dumber for lack of better words than cruz but is more talented... imagine Nicks and Marshall.. wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    We have RR and JJ and I think they will be suitable replacments for Cruz, and based on he didnt even hit the payload this year but knowing he will already dropped his level of play considerably what do you think will happen when hes getting 6m a year. And also doing "da rock" stuff with jay z and his clothing brands and whatever else hes doing... his image is too big for his play now.
    So this is Cruz lifestyle envy? And if you believe Randle and Jernigan will pick up the slack should Cruz leave, I think you might be in error.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    How much?
    It's been reported, not for sure but reported he is seeking 8-10 million per year which I don't think the Giants can pay him. If a team with a lot of money needs a WR, he could very well be gone

I do not have envy for Cruz I feel bad for him sometimes I do not wish to play in the NFL I don't want my brain to be mush in a few years.. and yes I do Randle showed good potential and can be a v good wr in the nfl with Eli n Nicks showing him the way of the force.

How do you know for a fact RR and JJ will automatically replace Cruz?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    It's been reported, not for sure but reported he is seeking 8-10 million per year which I don't think the Giants can pay him. If a team with a lot of money needs a WR, he could very well be gone
    HE didn't ask for that, somebody estimated that.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    So this is Cruz lifestyle envy? And if you believe Randle and Jernigan will pick up the slack should Cruz leave, I think you might be in error.
    I agree. I think they would be forced to pick a WR in the first round, especially when they get an extra 1st rounder. I'm just not impressed with WR talent at the top of the draft this year

Giants value seniority.

I do not have envy for Cruz I feel bad for him sometimes I do not wish to play in the NFL I don't want my brain to be mush in a few years.. and yes I do Randle showed good potential and can be a v good wr in the nfl with Eli n Nicks showing him the way of the force.

Now I see where you're coming from.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Closed Thread