+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Beatty 4th rated T

Will Beatty 4th rated T

Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Wow, I'm pretty consistent with my appreciation of PFF, but King Dunlap having a positive rating is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I've seen all of the Eagles' games this year, and Dunlap was putrid in every single one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Wow, I'm pretty consistent with my appreciation of PFF, but King Dunlap having a positive rating is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I've seen all of the Eagles' games this year, and Dunlap was putrid in every single one of them.
    +1 must be a typo
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

maybe hes a good run blocker
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    maybe hes a good run blocker
    He's pitiful in just about all aspects. I am appalled that he doesn't have a -20+ rating.

And Locklear has a -2?

Granted, he wasn't much better than average, but I thought he'd be on the positive side.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    And Locklear has a -2?

Granted, he wasn't much better than average, but I thought he'd be on the positive side.
    Yeah it just seems a little off, I don't know. Never really had major disagreements in their evaluation of players.

I know Long had a down year, but he's even lower than Dunlap.

Well then...we better hurry up and trade him with Brown before they have a bad year.

King Dunlap had a positive rating the last three years....He had three negative games and eight positive games this year.

+ Reply to Thread