+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Beatty 4th rated T

Wow, Beatty, Boothe, and Cruz. Can they really do all three? And find a serviceable RT?

I think it's pretty safe to say that there will be no impact free agents brought in this year.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Wow, I'm pretty consistent with my appreciation of PFF, but King Dunlap having a positive rating is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I've seen all of the Eagles' games this year, and Dunlap was putrid in every single one of them.
    Actually I've watch a lot of colts games and Dunlap (I can't believe I'm saying this) Was an absolute monster. IDK what they did to him in Indy but he's a completely different player.

Beatty was solid this year and will cost a bunch to keep. Booth was good as well. Problem was the Baas was injured and barely effective, Snee was hurt and our RT was injured. Maybe Brewer will step up on the right side, which would be a good thing but we will need a nasty Guard and maybe a center to solidify our run game.

The more free agents at these positions the better for us price wise. I would think
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    Actually I've watch a lot of colts games and Dunlap (I can't believe I'm saying this) Was an absolute monster. IDK what they did to him in Indy but he's a completely different player.
    Whoa I was thinking Winston Justice. lol

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep80 View Post
    King Dunlap is on the Eagles.

+ Reply to Thread