+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    know what might be a good idea? pick out a play that wasn't successful. with your ability at this, I bet you could ascertain and explain why the play didn't work. maybe a missed downfield attempt, or an attempt downfield when the underneath route was completely open...or defensively like any 1 of websters big plays conceded where he may have expected safety help etc...u get what i mean. just a suggestion, i think itd be cool bc on any given missed opportunity, blame is given to a wide variety of guys and we can narrow it down some...
    Well that's a pretty good idea but I'm not sure if there enough plays to choose from :/

Hahahahhaa

Theres some good stuff on that site. Me likey

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    know what might be a good idea? pick out a play that wasn't successful. with your ability at this, I bet you could ascertain and explain why the play didn't work. maybe a missed downfield attempt, or an attempt downfield when the underneath route was completely open...or defensively like any 1 of websters big plays conceded where he may have expected safety help etc...u get what i mean. just a suggestion, i think itd be cool bc on any given missed opportunity, blame is given to a wide variety of guys and we can narrow it down some...
    Here ya go... http://footballxobreakdown.blogspot....p-attempt.html

thanks this was a great thread

Great Job Mod_N excellent read, great breakdown!

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

Always good to see the X's and O's. Thanx

Here is a breakdown of the 49ers short yardage play that I'd like to see us run!

http://footballxobreakdown.blogspot....ad-butter.html