+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mel Kiper's Big Board Update: Looking At Players In Giants' Range

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    If he adds some weight, DE probally bring him along slow.. (like JPP) or maybe at SLB.. Jordan is a super athlete
    It's a major risk I hope the giants stay clear of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Warmack may be rated 5 but I remember Decastro being fairly high as well and he dropped. I can see him being around when the Giants pick. I really hope they dont take a guard though
    Ya, but Mike Iupati went in the early teens and the Pouncey pro's went earlier then Decastro went as well.. I think Warmack goes to St Louis personally.. They got 2 1st rders so would have no problem taking a G with one of em..

Quote Originally Posted by Mlerman17 View Post
    It's a major risk I hope the giants stay clear of him.
    JPP was much more of a risk with only 1 year of D1 college football. Jordan is a 2 year starter and as crazy as it sounds he is much more fluid and athletic than JPP. Osi is 255 lbs and is 6'3. Jordan is around 240-250 now and would need to add 10-20 lbs max.
    Last edited by WiIdcat; 01-12-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WiIdcat View Post
    JPP was much more of a risk with only 1 year of D1 college football. Jordan is a 2 year starter and as crazy as it sounds he is much more fluid and athletic than JPP. Osi is 255 lbs and is 6'3. Jordan is around 240-250 now and would need to add 10-20 lbs max.
    He just looks like a finesse player to me. His athletic ability is off the charts and I like his burst tho so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, but Mike Iupati went in the early teens and the Pouncey pro's went earlier then Decastro went as well.. I think Warmack goes to St Louis personally.. They got 2 1st rders so would have no problem taking a G with one of em..
    I couldnt agree more. That coach likes to run, and this kid is 1 of the best run blockers I have ever seen. It isnt like he stinks at passblocking either.

+ Reply to Thread