+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Don't Understand ???

Seems as though all the other teams in our division are making changes and trying to improve !!!!!!
    Beagles , get rid of whole coaching staff . Even made changes during season to try to get better. I personally , am very glad to see Reid out of NFC.
    Cowgirls, get rid of Ryan . I thought he did a good job with their defense .I loved is "agressive "scheme . Also his "Firey attitude on sidelines .
    Redskins , they made "PLAYOFFS". So they hit their goal for year . No changes needed .

GIANTS , fall apart final weeks off season , no playoffs . Ranking in defense was worst than Beagles and Cowgirls . You watch Fewell on sidelines , he looks confused . when there is a coverage beak-down , and he is talking to players who made mistake , he is smiling or looks as confused as the player. NO FIRE at all . Our offense has been the same for ten years . Hardly any changes in play calling . I can watch the game and know what plays will be called. If I can do it , don't you think the other team, who studies game films , know what is coming . How many times have we seen , Giants ball on the 8 yard line, third and goal . What play does Kildrive call ? Almost always fade to wide receiver in left end zone.

Changes are needed in our coaching staff !!!! Even our head coach , has no idea why we always have a "BAD " second half of season. Do I need to make "PLAYOFFS" every year . No !!!! But with the talent on this team , we should be in every game and "NOT" Blown off the field as we were in those last few weeks !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldsmobile View Post
    Seems as though all the other teams in our division are making changes and trying to improve !!!!!!
    Beagles , get rid of whole coaching staff . Even made changes during season to try to get better. I personally , am very glad to see Reid out of NFC.
    lol And how did those midseason changes work out? Eagles were a top 10 ranked D under Castillo, only to look like utter crap with Bowles. That team is in full rebuild mode, interviewing dozens of guys who don't want the job. No team wants to be in that circumstance.

Cowgirls, get rid of Ryan . I thought he did a good job with their defense .I loved is "agressive "scheme . Also his "Firey attitude on sidelines .
    Cowboys have been in third place for three straight years and are now switching to a tampa2.

Redskins , they made "PLAYOFFS". So they hit their goal for year . No changes needed .
    lol what? Their read option is threatening to take years off their gimpy QB's career. They'll probably begin the season with Kirk Cousins. That defense has also been gashed with their fair share of big plays. No changes needed?

I'd agree with the title. You don't understand. Continuity in the NFL is hard to find and sustain.

Wow, what a controversial opinion. I have not seen anyone rant like this before.

Bench Player
    I guess we should bring Castillo in , So he can make us a "TOP TEN DEFENSE "

Bench Player
    Love the JPP dance !!!!! What year was that from ? Wasn't riding PONY that much this year !!!!

GIANTS , fall apart final weeks off season , no playoffs . Ranking in defense was worst than Beagles and Cowgirls . You watch Fewell on sidelines , he looks confused . when there is a coverage beak-down , and he is talking to players who made mistake , he is smiling or looks as confused as the player. NO FIRE at all . Our offense has been the same for ten years . Hardly any changes in play calling . I can watch the game and know what plays will be called. If I can do it , don't you think the other team, who studies game films , know what is coming . How many times have we seen , Giants ball on the 8 yard line, third and goal . What play does Kildrive call ? Almost always fade to wide receiver in left end zone.

Changes are needed in our coaching staff !!!! Even our head coach , has no idea why we always have a "BAD " second half of season. Do I need to make "PLAYOFFS" every year . No !!!! But with the talent on this team , we should be in every game and "NOT" Blown off the field as we were in those last few weeks !!!!
    You're a little late to the dance, but of those 4 teams, how many have won 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years? How many have played in the Super Bowl in the past 5 years?

Just because GM got rid of you, doesn't mean we're getting rid of the coaching staff.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-12-2013 at 08:12 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

lol.....you can never read too many of THESE threads.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    lol.....you can never read too many of THESE threads.
    It does restore my faith in the fringe element
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Love the JPP dance !!!!! What year was that from ? Wasn't riding PONY that much this year !!!!
    This season

MUCH better.

Changes are needed in lots of places my friend and I get where you are coming from. Here are my suggestions:

Clean the entire coaching staff and rehire Ray Handley to bring in his own staff.
    Remove Eli and start Curtis Painter in his place. Since he is a younger player, he will adapt to Handley's vision better.
    Don't bother to resign Beatty, Cruz, or Bennett. Extend Osi, Tuck, and Diehl through 2025.
    Sell the team to a group in Los Angeles and relocate the team to an area of hardcore football fans.