+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackburn rated last of the NYG free agents

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Yup, let's not forget Da'Rel Scott too. I actually don't mind re-signing Lumpkin and Torrain and 40 other RBs for the sake of offseason competition, but they can't all make it into the regular season. Wouldn't you prioritize FA re-signings with people you'd like to be on your team for the regular season ahead of people that are not projected to be? My argument is the prioritization.
    I mentioned Scott. Torain didn't get any playing time other than Special Teams so it's hard to say what he brings to the offense. Training camp will be a very interesting environment this year. Will Bradshaw survive?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I think in camp we should have Bradshaw, Wilson, Brown, Scott, Lumpkin, Torain, Jacobs, and any draft picks. Open competition. I know people will give me grief for saying Jacobs is old and done, and that may very well be true, but if he can crack #4 on the chart he should get a legitimate shot. We're just asking if he's better than Da'Rel Scott at this point, not Brown or Wilson...
    I love Jacobs, but I just can't see them bringing him back. Not because of any bad blood because I don't think there is any. I just think Brandon isn't a find for the future and CAP space is tight. I would like to see him retire a Giant.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-12-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I mentioned Scott. Torain didn't get any playing time other than Special Teams so it's hard to say what he brings to the offense. Training camp will be a very interesting environment this year. Will Bradshaw survive?
    If we have the same group of RBs as we did last year yes I believe he will make the roster

+ Reply to Thread