+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1141

Thread: Divisional Playoffs Thread.

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Wow a Brandon Stokley TD

  2. #12
    Great throw and grab

  3. #13
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,153
    Nice drive.

    MUCH better.

  4. #14
    wilson>jones imo

  5. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lakenheath AFB England
    Posts
    3,606
    This thread pisses me off.
    Screw all of them and their fan base.
    with that said Go Eli's big brother &
    GO GIANTS!!!


    That is all
    continue...

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

  6. #16
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,153
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    This thread pisses me off.
    Screw all of them and their fan base.
    with that said Go Eli's big brother &
    GO GIANTS!!!


    That is all
    continue...
    THEN WHY DID YOU COMMENT HUH? WHY WHY..WHY?


    I don't want the Ravens to win cause they whooped our tails lol, so I'm still mad about that.

    MUCH better.

  7. #17
    This game is already better than last week's entire slate. So there's that

  8. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lakenheath AFB England
    Posts
    3,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    THEN WHY DID YOU COMMENT HUH? WHY WHY..WHY?


    I don't want the Ravens to win cause they whooped our tails lol, so I'm still mad about that.
    to let you all know that this thread pisses me off of course, every other reason doesn't matter.
    you should know by now rudster Ego>reason on these boards

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

  9. #19
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,153
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    to let you all know that this thread pisses me off of course, every other reason doesn't matter.
    you should know by now rudster Ego>reason on these boards
    Fair enough.

    MUCH better.

  10. #20
    Amazing how Brandon Stokley is still getting it done, the guy has taken a pummeling throughout his career.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts