+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    I'd say him and Newton
    Kaep has the better head on his shoulders and coach to develop him. I worry about Newton having to deal with a new offensive coordinator next season.

Go home Kyle Williams, you're dr- oh that's not him.

Lollll hilarious day for football, right down the middle of the D! Too bad G men couldnt get their act together we'd have a chance.

Veteran
    flacco does kind of remind me of eli. he plays tough on the road and can make the big plays when he needs to.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Kaep has the better head on his shoulders and coach to develop him. I worry about Newton having to deal with a new offensive coordinator next season.
    Yeah it doesn't help having a complete ******* as the leader of your team (Newton)....On the otherhand, this is looking like Kaepernicks coming out part....Love watching this guy play

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I was stunned at the 30 second run off. Seemed like a ****y move not to even try to get the FG.
    Surprised people are killing Fox for this. Baltimore had all the momentum at that point and trying rather than try and force something I don't think it was a bad decision for Denver to just go in and regroup.

All it took was one big play and if you have 30 seconds with a few timeouts well getting a big play isn't too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Surprised people are killing Fox for this. Baltimore had all the momentum at that point and trying rather than try and force something I don't think it was a bad decision for Denver to just go in and regroup.
    But you should t the very LEAST try to see if you can get something out of it. Wasn't like it was 10 seconds left. 30 seconds is a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    All it took was one big play and if you have 30 seconds with a few timeouts well getting a big play isn't too hard.
    A fumble and Baltimore could've kicked the game-winner there and then.

Just stumbled upoon this qoute from Mike Mayock pred draft 2005, I'm sure all you Mayock worshipers will love it:
    "I think what Aaron Rodgers is, he's a highly proficient, technical quarterback who can manage a game, has an above-average arm and can be a good player in the right system," Mayock said. "I don't think he is an all-pro type quarterback though."
    http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/161950015.html