3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
When other QB's play subpar or bad it's not their fault. Got it.
Fact is Broncos do not have 5-6 years with Peyton.. go for it all while he is still an elite QB. There might not be a "next year".
penalties killing 49ers
Please. Rodgers chokes like it's nobodies business. He's ranked last in 4th quarter comebacks for pro bowl QBs. Flacco has more comebacks than him.
He might be the next best regular season QB since peyton manning. But the seahawks and redskins and the saints being back next year have proved that the NFC is just getting stronger and stronger. I'd be surprised if he gets another ring.
Point is he's still elite but you can be elite and not be clutch too.
Last edited by GentleGiant; 01-12-2013 at 09:43 PM.