+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 1141
  1. #381
    Veteran TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,527
    #32 sucks. Feel bad for Peyton

  2. #382
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,165
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    #32 sucks. Feel bad for Peyton
    Peyton Manning- Greatest regular season quarterback.

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I was simply called you on your post. Who does he remind you of?
    I posted a few pages back who he reminds me of, go check for yourself pal.

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Elaborate..
    You really wouldn't go for it with 3 seconds would you?

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    As I've been saying. I have no problem giving other quarterbacks credit.

    I have a problem when people harp on others for being critical of another player, and they translate that into "OMG THEY THINK ELI IS BETTER THAN THEM!1"

    Uh..no. Doing that, you look like an Eli hater.
    as soon as flaco started playing good, all of a sudden "flaco is getting lucky he just throws the ball up" "if eli had his o line it would be over"

    lol you know its true.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

    ~Big Mike~


  6. #386
    I think I've been watching highschool defenses the last few hours.

  7. #387
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    You really wouldn't go for it with 3 seconds would you?
    OF COURSE I WOULD..WHO WOULDN'T????!1

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Iove how you try to twist my words. Where did I say a QB was beating another QB?

    He choked against the colts and is struggling now against the 9ers. He has beaten NOBODY.

    If you want to prasie him because he run up the score on a pathetic titans team go ahead.
    What are u talking about they won a Super Bowl and have consistently been 1 of these best teams in the NFL the last 3 years. Its laughable comparing Eli to . Eli has never come close to having a season as good as Rodgers

  9. #389
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,584
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Iove how you try to twist my words. Where did I say a QB was beating another QB? He choked against the colts and is struggling now against the 9ers. He has beaten NOBODY.If you want to prasie him because he run up the score on a pathetic titans team go ahead.
    Not twisting your words. You said he was losing to a rookie QB. Just to let you know, QB's don't play against each other. They are never on the field of play at the same time. See how that makes it wrong to say he is losing to a rookie QB? You pick one game he lost and one game he won to make your argument about him being over rated. Lol. The fact he has 70 more TD's than interceptions over the past two years shows that he is the best QB in the league.

  10. #390
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Philipsburg, PA
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Eli deserves it. Rodgers doesnt because he is the Man. Now sit back and watch one of the best players in the NFL work his magic.
    Eli has 2 rings and rodgers has 1 and rodgers has had a more consistent team around him. Clay mathews, charles woodson ring a bell?

    I'm too busy reading the posts of a secret packer fan work his magic. If you want to worship him because he ran up the score on a bad titans teams that's fine but he has beaten NOBODY.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts