3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
If you thought Osi was undisciplined playing the edges vs RG3 and Vick, watching the Packers is downright laughable
I hope Seattle does win. Kapernick doesn't do well against a good defense.
What a ugly day. I actually wanted GB to win. I hate the 49ers. And of course Big brother lost today to that annoying Ravens team led by that annoying overly charismatic Ray Lewis.
EVERYONE, MARV IS A TROLL AND HAS A PLAN FOR TOMORROW..THAT IS ALL.
*Now back to your regularly scheduled programming*
Discount double checked out of playoffs second yr in a row. We blew em out last yr and niners this yr lol
Football has been very, very good to us.
In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-
# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:
1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
4-New York Giants!!!!!
***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***
what a Jerk Buck GB has 3 minute and change left and 2 timeouts. like they are going to win what an idiot.
Bill Loyal to the NYG logo