+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1141
  1. #941
    Ryan looks like a spoiled rich kid dont like him at all.

  2. #942
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,087
    As bad as that interception was, Ryan came brought in the end.

  3. #943
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    As bad as that interception was, Ryan came brought in the end.
    You're joking, right?
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

    Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

  4. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    im running out of teams to root for lol
    I know! Lol! Those mistakes in the first half. They could have at least scored 6. Ugh!

  5. #945
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,902
    carroll is a moron acting like he didnt call a timeout. on the replay you could clearly see him whisper the words timeout to the ref.

  6. #946
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Seattle's defense crapped the bed. They lost the game all the way.

  7. #947
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Ryan looks like a spoiled rich kid dont like him at all.
    +1 lol

  8. #948
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,087
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    You're joking, right?
    Not at all.

  9. #949
    Texans will have to win it all!

  10. #950
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    carroll is a moron acting like he didnt call a timeout. on the replay you could clearly see him whisper the words timeout to the ref.
    lol I know, what a loser.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts