+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1141

Thread: Divisional Playoffs Thread.

  1. #391
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    as soon as flaco started playing good, all of a sudden "flaco is getting lucky he just throws the ball up" "if eli had his o line it would be over"

    lol you know its true.
    I'll let Sir Rust comment on this one..

    Rusty?

  2. #392
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,019
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Is it just me or is Colin Kaepernick the most physically gifted QB in the NFL? He's got it all, prototype size, elite speed and a lazer rocket arm
    johnny football looks similar
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  3. #393
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    What are u talking about they won a Super Bowl and have consistently been 1 of these best teams in the NFL the last 3 years. Its laughable comparing Eli to Rodgers
    Rogers has thrown 70 more TD's than interceptions over the past two years and he is over rated. Go figure.

  4. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    rodgers.. brady.. peyton...
    3 2 1
    Brady is 10-4 against Peyton

  5. #395
    Overall
    Rodgers> Eli
    Packers>Giants
    Head to head Giants>Packers
    Eli>Rodgers
    Clutch
    Eli>Rodgers

  6. #396
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    HalftimeRookie and the 9ers - 24God and GB - 21
    we beat these two teams by a combined score of 64-13. Sad we couldn't make the dance
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  7. #397
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,365
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Eli has 2 rings and rodgers has 1 and rodgers has had a more consistent team around him. Clay mathews, charles woodson ring a bell? I'm too busy reading the posts of a secret packer fan work his magic. If you want to worship him because he ran up the score on a bad titans teams that's fine but he has beaten NOBODY.
    Lol. His defense stinks and he has a horrible OL. Guess you didn't see the Texans game this year.

  8. #398
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,558
    brady just might be the best quarterback of all time. hate to say it.

  9. #399
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan241 View Post
    Overall
    Rodgers> Eli
    Packers>Giants
    Head to head Giants>Packers
    Eli>Rodgers
    Clutch
    Eli>Rodgers
    Lol how are you going to pick the Packers over the Giants but head to head have the Giants over the Packers? Do you mean the Packers as the overall team? That would make a little more sense.

  10. #400
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Philipsburg, PA
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Not twisting your words. You said he was losing to a rookie QB. Just to let you know, QB's don't play against each other. They are never on the field of play at the same time. See how that makes it wrong to say he is losing to a rookie QB? You pick one game he lost and one game he won to make your argument about him being over rated. Lol. The fact he has 70 more TD's than interceptions over the past two years shows that he is the best QB in the league.
    Not really because I never did say he was playing a QB. But guess what? That rookie has more just put up more points than that so called great QB.
    Also no I didn't say he lost to one team. Read my posts next time. Go look at the schedules he played in the last 2 season and tell me that he's beaten a defense worth talking about.

    Not really cause look at the amount of fumbles he's dropped.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts