We have only made the playoffs once in the past 4 seasons?

Something on the coaching needs to change. I don't think necessarily the people need to change, but the attitude of the coaches need to change. Coughlin is determined to play a smash mouth style of football with personnel that is incapable of playing the way he wants. We should be running a very up-tempo offense giving Eli free reign but also giving the defense little time to adjust. I feel that Coughlin and Gilbride are forcing this offense to play what they want instead of the best option that fits our players. Our defense on the other hand, needs to be more aggressive Put it this way, we need more Stevie Brown's and less Corey Webster's. What im saying is we need to pursue more players with a knack for turnovers,aggressive mentality, and ball hawking. Besides JPP, our D Line is getting a bit older. I feel we should pursue a linebacker similar to Von Miller. He can sack the quarterback, but also play the outside linebacker position very efficiently. This would fill the hole we have at linebacker and at a pass rushing position. In conclusion, these are the changes I feel would be best for the team.

P.S: Please take into consideration that this is my opinion and is not meant for anyone to be pleased or displeased with it.

Feel free to post your opinions as well