+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Since Denver Is Out

We can pretty much pencil in Week 1 Giants Season Opener Denver Broncos vs New York Giants on SNF Peyton Manning vs Eli Manning Part 3, now I know there is a chance the Giants could play another team in Week 1 sure there is a chance but the Giants are going to play the Broncos early in the season and it will be a prime-time game. The last 2 times the Giants played against Peyton Manning when he was with the Giants Week 1 2006 Prime-Time game, 2010 Week 2 Prime-Time game. We could play another team in Week 1 but right now even though the schedule hasn't been released yet, I assume we are going to play the Broncos Week 1 @ MetLife Stadium. I could be wrong but im just assuming as of right now.
    Last edited by Antwuan; 01-13-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

That would suck. Eli is 0-2 against Peyton.

That is definitely a Sunday Nighter, without a doubt.

Would be great to see that game.

Chargers game will most likely be prime time too. Eli going to San Diego.
    Last edited by TheBookOfEli; 01-12-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Veteran
    We actually play good at home.

I'm thinking the opener could be Packers... you know, the team we "wronged"...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

I think the Denver game, Eagles @ Home, Packers @ Home or Another Game On The Road, 2 or 3 of those will likely be Sunday Night Games or Monday Night Games for the Giants.

We always play the Eagles on Sunday Night so I could see the Giants playing them @ Home on SNF.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Antwuan View Post
    I think the Denver game, Eagles @ Home, Packers @ Home or Another Game On The Road, 2 or 3 of those will likely be Sunday Night Games or Monday Night Games for the Giants.

We always play the Eagles on Sunday Night so I could see the Giants playing them @ Home on SNF.
    Don't know if the Eagles games will be on primetime because they're not expected to be good, and therefore wouldn't demand a 8pm kickoff from the NFL.

Bench Player
    The Denver game will definetly be a SNF game. I think one of the skins game and a dallas game will be another, im not sure they would do the packers game again. If we have on more it may be the packers but i doubt it. The charger game sounds more like a MNF game if that makes any sense.

Part of me feels as though the league should just have 6 "division weeks" where everyone plays a divisional rival. Weeks 1 and 17 would always be division weeks, while the other 4 are spaced out throughout the season...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.